Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Bell had long since snuck away from the party.

All the noise, commotion, and fighting; it was too much. She needed to get away. She was currently nimbly swinging from branch to branch with all four of her arms, the two on her back coming out of hidden sleeves in her coat. Now that she was far out of sight and hearing range of the group she picked a sturdy branch to rest on and got to doing what she was good at. Making things. Making things just because she wanted to, not because she was told to, in peace and quiet. It's why she took the deal in the first place.

Bell removed three silver wires and a handful of glass beads and set to creating, working much more efficiently using both sets of hands. It would have been quite the sight to watch if anyone were around.

(Conner has trust issues. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. Oh I wonder how this would have played out if it were Dragon Mage and not Red).

Red found a berry bush a little ways from the camp. Should it even be called a camp? It's more temporary, hopefully they can find a better place in the morning. Then again, this place has quite a like of berry bushes and carrots. Not to mention, more possible meats from easy prey. Hopefully not including himself.

*crack*

Red jumped as he was pulled out of his deep thought, almost dropping his armful of berries. He turned around and noticed Sylvia following him. He couldn't help but tense up when she's around. He's seen her fight first hand and he can't forget their first meeting. He doesn't know if she ever intends to start fights for just enjoys teasing everyone.

(Most prey animals have pretty awful night vision. There are exceptions, but squirrels have basically none. It's why foxes are nocturnal, most of their prey is weakest at night.)

"Quiet enough that no-one bar me noticed. That's pretty damn quiet."

"Well I didn't want to attract anyone's attention since they were all doing their own thing" Red replied "I wasn't planning to go too far or take too long" He plucked another berry off the bush. "You should probably go back, I won't be long now".

Edited by DragonMage156

(No more robots etc someone more human)

Art had sat down under a tree and was now weaving grass into rope and mats. She was hoping to make a basket or something.  Grass was abundant and so it made sense to try and use it.  

The survival of the group looked grim, they seemed unlikely to be able to get along.  If they didn't would they even survive.  

(Still at comiccon)

"It is nothing... a mere scratch." Arca said, while still failing to stop her nose from bleeding. She tried to look at the damage on her ring, but it had a bunch of blood on it and was still on her waist. 

"Umm... though if you have, perhaps a tissue, that would be of great help."

"Are you... sure about that? Thank you very much." Arca used Halan's sweater as a tissue and held it at her nose to hopefully stop the bleeding. "It should not be. It has got a layer of gold on the top, however, the actual ring is a kind of steel. It's ability to utilize gems should not be affected. " she added.

"I was not expecting Sylvia to actually slice me. Which is upsetting, because if I had not worn my ring, it would have cause a severe injury. I was not planning to actually hurt her... I just wanted to get my things back." Arca said. She seemed to have calmed down almost completely.

• Like 1

"Oh, again, it is nothing, do not worry!" She went to sit back-to Halan and lifted up her shirt with her other hand.

It revealed a massive scar, which went all the way from her waist to the beginning of her neck. "This is my largest injury to date; it was so bad that I would have been dead! But, since I had a fine red Ruby equipped, the healing process was amplified. And I lived!" Arca said happily. 

• Like 1

"I foolishly accepted a duel from an enemy-group Scalae, who was much older than me. After what seemed to be hours of fight, my opponent tricked me into letting my guard down... so he quickly manouvred out of my sight, and slashed me right in my back. Never let my guard down again after that, haha! I think it would have hurt much more if I was awake... but I believe I passed out. My team finally arrived to help and dragged me out of the fight, thankfully." Arca told Halan.

• Like 2