Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

(*Ahem*)

"Well. Free. We're not near any major town or city, so we're hunting and gathering for now. Correction; I'm hunting, everyone else is eating." She sighed. "Lemme guess, some really tall guy dressed snazzily dumped you..."

Wait a minute.

"Empire of America?"

Conner made no move from his spot. He didn't feel like going over to the group so he just thought. It felt weird to him that people were responding to him. He never really had anyone talk back to him unless it was work related or to tell him to shut up. It felt nice for once not being left out completely, but it also felt odd. He looked over at the group. They seemed so friendly in their own ways and he may even get some friends out of this. He already made one so how hard could it be to befriend the others? He frowned. No, one was enough for now. Theres no need to get hopes up when it could just end up the same as where he came from. And this time Jack wouldn't be there to comfort him through the worst of it either..

• Like 1

(I didn't know if we were going by DS lore, in which case, ~1910s or current time. @LadyD?)

"W-well, your contraption has significantly less gears. Could it be that your's is wrong? That's pushing nearly 2 centuries from me!" Tim exclaimed, a bit of distress leaving his voice.

Edited by Chris1488
Nobody calls me Finnegan ;-;

"Do you not think that technology would've progressed in two centuries? Modern tech dosn't use gears! It's all digital. Like this phone, which is accurate down to the last microsecond." She shaded her eyes. "Nearly there. Y'know, we found this robot, real dinged up and battered. Maybe it's one of yours?"

"T.O.M. It is good to meet you." Arca said, lifting the sweater a little from her face again. The burning had been neutralized alot, but her nose was itchy and she went to try to scratch it... "Augh!!!" Arca yelled. "How stupid of me...!"
And she stuffed the sweater into her face again.

"I'll be right back, Arca."

Hal stands up and walks to Art, stopping next to her.

"Art, you seem to know a lot of stuff about survival, and you seemed...quite confident a while ago. I think Arca's nose is broken. What should we do about it?"

"N-no, I am fine. It just... my nose burns a lot when I touch it. Though, I do appreciate your offer." She smiled to T.O.M.
"Actually..." Arca pressed a hidden button on her waist-ring which extended it outwards, making her able to get it off. She used her remaining hand to slide it off, got the Sapphire and another purple-like gem out of it, and put the ring down next to T.O.M. "I am sure that you do not know what this is, however... could you check if it has been damaged, other than the coating being scratched?" She wrapped the sweater around the Sapphire and held it against her nose again.

"ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP!" T.O.M said, his smile lighting up. On closer inspection, the rings coating was indeed scratched, but there was no sign of damage to the actual ring. "YOUR RING IS A-OKAY!" T.O.M handed the ring back to Arca.

• Like 1

Name: Simitous

Backstory(just a brief as to how you ended up here):She wished that she could be seen by people/other things that are sane. She then saw a gray spiral around her and she got sucked into it. leaving her stuck on a island.

Appearance: A black shadow creature that looks like a terrorbeak mixed with a crab.

Personality:She is a bit less angry then the other shadow creatures, but does not hate SO much like other terrorbeaks. She is actually quite helpful.

Quirk/Gift/Ability (optional): Has pretty strong claws.

Edited by IceKitsune

Bell felt more relaxed. She had crafted two bracelets with the silver wires, one with green and yellow beads and one with red and orange beads. (Will illustrate later) She had been able to take all the time she needed to get them just they way she wanted, since she didn't have to rush it for an order. It felt so good to create... Hm, these look like they would suit Arca and Sylvia. Perhaps she could trade them to them when she went back.

Then a thought crossed her mind; did she want to go back? She didn't really like the idea of going back to the loud, chaotic, high tension group, not to mention her extra appendages. The fox girl would probably be fairly accepting, as she wasn't exactly the most normal herself, but she wasn't sure about it the others. They would find out eventually, and she didn't want to go through the process of proving that she could be allowed to live all over again.