Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Look I don't know what your guys problem is" he said ignoring the question "but you've got to GET ALONG! We're never going to get out of here if you two are fighting every two minutes" Red ran over to TOM and asked him politely for the gem and came back and handed it to Arca. "As for your whiskers, there's nothing to do but wait till they grow back".

Edited by DragonMage156

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

"Look I don't know what your guys problem is" he said ignoring the question "but you've got to GET ALONG! We're never going to get out of here if you two are fighting every two minutes" Red ran over to TOM and asked him politely for the gem and came back and handed it to Arca. "As for your whiskers, there's nothing to do but wait till they grow back". "Look I don't know what your guys problem is" he said ignoring the question "but you've got to GET ALONG! We're never going to get out of here if you two are fighting every two minutes" Red ran over to TOM and asked him politely for the gem and came back and handed it to Arca. "As for your whiskers, there's nothing to do but wait till they grow back".

(Deja vu)

• Like 2

"I do not promote stealing. You must learn that, some creatures work for their belongings, not take it from another." She said while she picked up her things, and walked back to the fire. Her Halo went a little too close to an isolated grass plant, and it started smoldering when it got near.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

"Let me ask you something. Does the name 'Actin' mean anything to you?"

(What does a globular multi-functional protein that forms microfilaments have to do with anything here??)

Edited by ImDaMisterL

"You do." She spat on the floor. "You know exactly who he is." She seemed to turn around, before hurling something at her.

"Christ woman, I lifted that far too easily." The purse hit her in the face, and Sylvia paced to T.O.M.

Conner was glad when the fighting died down.. And that no one died... He leaned over to T.O.M and whispered "How long till you think there's going to be another fight? I'm not sure the peace will last the nigh-,". He stopped once he saw Sylvia come near. He leaned back and hoped she heard nothing.

• Like 4

Matthew looked up from the ground. The screaming had stopped, so maybe the fight had, too. He wondered what could have made Arca so upset... Maybe he'd said the wrong thing to her, and Sylvia had just gotten caught in the crossfire.

"I-is it over?" he asked, without getting up.

"All fine 'lil guy." Sylvia sat down. She had four tails. Somehow, it felt hollow. She was almost halfway to matching her father yet it seemed empty, wrong. She fiddled with her pistol. "Dosn't even have bullets. Dunno why I've got it on me to be honest." She glanced up at Conner. "Here, have a look. That's mine."

"YOU CAN SEE IF ANY OF THESE BULLETS CAN FIT INTO IT!" T.O.M said, reaching into his back and pulling out a box filled with bullets of assorted sizes. T.O.M could tell which ones went into his revolver because they all had "TOM" etched into their casing.

"Sweet!" he cheered as he looked over the pistol. He didn't know much about guns but he always was fascinated by what other people kept. You can tell a lot about the person by what they keep from their past. At least that's what he was told. He looked over at Sylvia "Oh also I've been wondering.." he made a weird face like he was trying to figure out how to word this. "Are you..." he stopped and looked around..

"Are you a girl that can turn into a fox or a fox that can turn into a girl. Or are you just a mash up of the two." he asked as he starred at Sylvia wanting to know as if this was the most important thing you could ask at this moment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Danny, didn't you say she had bullets in her gun?)

(She was lying.)

"I'm...

Pure fox.

Kitsune are fox spirits that can assume various guises. After the fall of true magic, and Angels (or so we thought), it's become harder to change guises. I always have my tail and the fur. I simply hide it."

She looked at the bullets T.O.M had. "That one, that one, that one and that one," she said, indicating. She chambered one of them and pointed it at the ground, smoothly pulling the trigger.

(Also, wouldn't carving your name into a bullet screw up the trajectory, basically making it impossible to aim?)

After everyone had quieted down, Red had realized he was hungry. Red looked around for any leftover berries. He found a single one but the fire. "One? Looks like I need to gather more." He said quietly to himself. Red looked at the others, all doing their own thing. "I hope no one follows me. I don't plan to take long." With that, he scurries off.