Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Haha, w-well, you would be the first to say that!" Arca said, blushing.

"Ow! Ohh, that burns! That really burns..!" She said while she tried to put more pressure on her bleeding nose. "It seems as if... adrenaline finally expired..!" 

Edited by RyanandLink

(Ok people.  New rules.  No more fighting with each other.  You can call names, throw thing at them etc but no more than that without approval and a good plot or character reason.  I will rp post later)

• Like 4

(Yeah, I'd mentioned to DM in a PM (Hey that rhymes) that she won't be fighting again. There are two reasons; one, she's not that much of a fighter (She landed one guy, not including the judo throw) and two; Actin.)

"Look Red, I know we didn't exactly have the greatest start, and I've already apologised haven't I...." She sighed. "I'm scared Red. Really scared. If she's anything like Actin, I'll be dead. She's too powerful for me to really put up a fight. Bar my gun and these," at this she held up some of T.O.M's bullets. "I really wouldn't be capable of doing it." She turned to where the camp was, shouting back "and if you do know some way to get my whiskers back..."

((Comiccon is over. I am exhausted. I have re injured my shoulder, put my back out and got enough hair spray in my hair to drown an elephant)) 

Maxwell considered this little gathering. He was rather disliked their progress thus far but wasn't sure he wanted to destroy the experiment just yet. Instead he opened another portal and dumped Tim into the forest nearby. he didn't bother giving them any message this time. 

Art looked up from where she was weaving grass.
"Water? Um I think there is a pond over there, might be drinkable. I mean there was some fish in there I think" 

• Like 3

• Developer
Just now, LadyD said:

((Comiccon is over. I am exhausted. I have re injured my shoulder, put my back out and got enough hair spray in my hair to drown an elephant)) 

(Boy, now I'm curious...)

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2

Sylvia heard a "thump" noise. Turning, she walked into a small clearing. Almost immediately she was mobbed by some kind of... Mechanical spider? She fumbled for her gun, then remembered she'd left it with Conner. Jumping up, she barley grabbed a branch and lifted herself up. There was a guy in the center of the clearing... Why was she being attacked?  Wait, was she being attacked?

Matthew wandered away from the group. Seeing Arca with a bloody nose made him feel a little more useless than usual, so he decided that maybe some work would take his mind off it. Still holding his slice of turkey, he walked over to Art, then asked, "Is there anything you need me to do?"

"Huh? You want to... are you sure? It has got my blood all over it." She put the sweater a little away from her nose, and used her hand to see if it was still bleeding. She looked at her hand, which was stained in blood, but it was all dry; she stopped bleeding. "Ow-ow... well... if you insist!" Arca quickly said when her nose started burning again, making a grateful smile while she handed the sweater back to Halan. She immediately covered her nose again with her hands.

(I'm pretty sure it was late in the afternoon, right?)

T.O.M rolled over to Arca. "SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR COIN MISS! PERHAPS YOU COULD TRY AND UNLOCK THE SAFE AND GET IT BACK!" He said, turning around so Arca could see inside him. Among the circuit boards, gears, dirt, and other unpleasant things there was a small box with a three code combonation on it. 

Halan takes the sweater and runs for the nearest pond.

First, he tries to wash the blood in it. While doing so he also noticed the colour was not completely red. Peculiar

That...wasn't easy, so he gave up after cleaning it a bit. . He then squeezes it to let the water out.

After a few minutes he's back to the camp.

"Here" *hands it back to Arca*

• Like 1

"No, no yikes! it is okay! If you wish to keep it, you may oww! do so... I was not happy Sylvia took it from me without permission, is all." Arca explained to T.O.M. "Besides... my hands are too stained to do such a thing at this time. I would not hnngg! want to make you dirty...!" She began creating a little wind with her hand to cool down her nose a bit, which didn't help much. When Halan finally arrived and handed her the wet sweater, she put it against her nose and let out a relieved "Ahh.... thank you..." and dropped her shoulders a bit.

• Like 1

"I don't know whether I should take that as an insult or not. This spider has no attacking capabilities whatsoever." Finnegan opened up a small compartment in his left arm and typed in a sort of code. This made the spider climb up Finn's pant leg and up to his shoulder. "Now that's out of the way, what are those tails made of? They look so...lifelike!" He said, switching his left hand in exchange for a grappling hook and pulled himself up to the woman's level in the tree.

Sylvia hauled herself upright. "They're real. I'm not some stupid Neko girl who wants to be an anime character. I just recently got this one though..." At that, one of them waved at him. "Incredibly useful y'know. They're basically prehensile hands." She paused "Oh, Sylvia by the way," at this, she offered her hand.

Tim only caught about half of what Sylvia said...Ne-ko? Ann-e-may? Whatever. "That's amazing. I've never seen a human being have a tail before, not to mention four! Ehm, name's Finnegan." He said, accepting Sylvia's handshake with his free hand.

Tim in a shellnut: 

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 6

(She has 4 tails now.)

"I'm not human either... Y'know what, we have a camp nearby, come with me and we can discuss it after a bit more food and some warmth." She dropped out of the tree and gestured for him to follow.

"Sure. Let's head there." Tim said, switching his hand out too early and fell from the tree. "I'm alright! Don't worry. Say, how much is food around here anyway?" Finnegan said, pulling out a strange looking $20 bill from his pocket.

Spoiler

Steampunk 20.png

Edited by Chris1488