Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Once on the ship, Dragon spews out the shinys in her mouth and pants. She dumps out her haul onto the deck before carefully scooping up every last piece into a pile, circling said pile a couple times, and then curling up on top of it. Finally, she knew what it felt like to have her very own horde. Her tail thumped happily. She'd just sit here for a little bit; she needed to catch her breath before going back down for more. There had to be a less tiring way of doing this.

Edited by MenaAthena

Silven, was still running about the ship having no clue how to fix his problem and not noticing that his fur was getting rid of the liquid because of it, tripped. He landed straight on the Marked one. He just stayed there, somewhat in a daze from the fall. Oh but look his fur is ok! He think he'd be the happy right now.

Silven, was still running about the ship having no clue how to fix his problem and not noticing that his fur was getting rid of the liquid because of it, tripped. He landed straight on the Marked one. He just stayed there, somewhat in a daze from the fall. Oh but look his fur is ok! He think he'd be the happy right now.

Viridis magically somehow remembered that she still had Kate's blanket on her tail! She looked around and saw Kate shivering on the deck, and thought....

Cinis could give her a nice heatup! She would like her banket back. Viridis tapped Kate on her shoulder and held her blanket over to her with a smile.

---

Cinis noticed the great amounts of riches lying underneath Dragon. He swiftly faced her and asked "Wow...! Where... have you obtained that?" curiously.

Edited by RyanandLink
  • Like 2

Gilda has no words. Gilda is questioning everything. Gilda can only stare and blink and stare... Gilda is throughly confused and concidered jumping into the ocean to see if this is all real. 

---------

Wheke is also very confused, Jaw was not capitain. S/he was! "Excuse me?"

• Like 3

Jaw turns to Wheke

"AH YES! WHEKE WAS THE NAME, CORRECT? YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR WORTH, SAVING MY LIFE FROM THE SUFFOCATING GRASP OF DEATH! AND GIVING ME FOOD. ALSO THAT GREEN SPONGY THING. MADE ME FEEL A BIT...WEIRD. WONDER IF IT HAD ANY EFFECT ON ME. BUT IT WAS NOT BAD. SO! YOU DESERVE A MAJOR ROLE!"

He stops to think.

"YES! THE WHEEL! WHEKE, THE WHEEL IS YOURS!"

15 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

He stops to think.

(Wow, Jaw really has changed!)

The tentacles tear Meritursas away from the creature's arm, and leave him dazed.

Edited by Battal
  • Like 4

The fluffy winged thing falling on Kate gave her a start. "Get off!" She snapped angrily and she shoved him off, sitting up and crossing her arms grumpily. She spun her head towards Viridis when her shoulder was tapped, and then her eyes widened and softened at the site of her blanket. She quickly snatched up her possession and lightly cocooned herself in it. "... Thank you..." the tired girl mumbled. 

~~~~~

Dragon tensed and coiled around her pile, watching the other dragon wearily. "Mine!" She growled, "They're all mine! You can't have them!"

Edited by MenaAthena

{I saw Weirdo's post on "Oxygen not included" not including oxygen with Joe's reply on Tumblr.}

"Thats what he used to say..."

--------

Wheke beams. Thats more like it!

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1

"He's delusional gonna take us to the opening of the creature's mouth!" Otto shouted with excitement and determination "So I can cause him some serious injuries to his pouch... thing that keeps us captive. I've already got the cannon ready. Now where's the ammo for this thing?"