Klei 10 Year Celebration and Steam Free Weekend

freeweekend.png

Steam Weekend Sale to Celebrate 10 Years of Klei!

It's been 10 years for us as a studio making original games and we're celebrating with a Steam Weekend Sale where players can try every single one of our games for free all weekend long!

In addition, to celebrate our ten years, our entire collection of games will be on discount at up 85% off. 

List of Games Playable for Free:

• Don’t Starve Together
  • Don’t Starve + Reign of Giants
  • Invisible, Inc. + Contingency Plan bundle
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
  • Shank
  • Shank 2
  • Eets Munchies 
Art Asset Download - High Res Klei 10 Year Sale Art

Awesome, this is going to be an one fun-filled weekend! Congratulations on the 10 years Klei and here's to many more years to come, cheers!

Same post on both DST and DS forums, but I'll only keep this one reply here. Thanks again and congrats guys! Kudos to everyone involved.

Congratulations guys for your 10 years in our hearts. You are the best company EVER aaand lets say i love you:

7vrfbF7.png

EDIT: for everyone else you can see how ridiculous are the prices now so go and buy them all! (but i hope that everyone here can make screenshot like this .)

Happy 10th birthday Klei!

Jq7lDbl.gif

Though people have come and gone, each and every one of you have made Klei the great company it is, contributed to the success of your games, and developed a loyal and supportive fan base. Cheers to you all, and may you have many, many more years to come!

Archived