Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

If the drop rates have been tuned in the latest hotfixes, I am very pleased with that. I just got my 7th drop and I finally got my first Spiffy Buckled Backpack after only Common drops.

FWt3J3w.jpg

I'm happy.  :love_heart:

It could be a limit per unit time. So like 4 drops per week or something like that, and the rollover point was on Thursday.

post-267531-0-16808700-1445280339_thumb.post-267531-0-74242900-1445273191_thumb.

I've amassed quite a collection, but I still have these doubles to trade, I'm not picky I will literally take anything from this list:

Back Packs:
Beefalo Carryall
Poop Bag
Smallbird Satchel
Spider Sack
Buckled Backpack (blue, gray)
Rucksack (orange, red)

Gloves:
Hand Covers (red, white)

Bottoms:
Pants (gray)
Skirt (gray)

Tops:
Suspension Shirt (pink, yellow)
Sweater Vest (blue, brown, gray)
Tweed Waistcoat (brown)
Buttoned Shirt (green, white)
Lumberjack Shirt (orange)
Pleated Shirt (red)
Collared Shirt (red)
T-Shirt (red)

Please pm! Heck, even if you're not interested in this trade, add me on steam anyways my name is Lydea. I've amassed 27 items and am up for good trades! give my inventory a look ;)

Yeah sure just need to know your steam name. 

sent you a pm :-)

Also, trading this lovely item. y'all know the drill. pm me here if you don't already have my steam :-)

post-267531-0-55112500-1445658715_thumb.  ANNND this stuff is all gone... check out my post in the trading forum for my up to date wares. I have all of the clothing items now except for the gray sweater vest, brown sweater vest and yellow suspenders and a couple of rare backpacks. friend me on steam to get first dibs at trading

Gah, haven't had time to play in a long while and everybody is getting rares here and there. Forgot to post about my last few drops though. So guess what, I've gotten another cumulus gray item. Yay me.

I'm willing to trade it for any backpack vanity item, though. Any takers?

post-474697-0-35321100-1445982889_thumb.

Dude common gloves for a fancy backpack? I hope you're joking

Last I heard there was a market for gray vanity items, just figured if somebody wanted it enough they might have a backpack that they didn't want. What's wrong with that?

• Developer

Welp I got a "dried-grass" colored Tweedle Waistcoat and a "Higgsbury Red" Collared Shirt yesterday, fairly quickly might I add... maybe the game is having pity of me and throwing its gifts of love at my face in hopes to take my sadness for having no cool clothes away?

Perhaps.

Hmmmm I haven't received an item drop in a couple days now, but have been playing on a regular basis. I noticed my console had something  along the lines of:

Validating ID 2: status: INACTIVE world: <nil> (auto) available: false receives: 2 (disabled by prefab)

Idk if this is normal but I hope I've just been having bad luck, and that soon I can begin receiving item drops again

Archived