New Files in DS

I feel kind of bad because I had kind of figured there was something with the dots and went to lining them all up but never went through with it. :'D

So glad someone else actually got around to doing the stuff hahaha

Sorry to the puzzle maker. We still love your work!

Good job to everyone on the work! Hope I can be a part of it next time!

• Developer

Am I the only one bugged by the fact that the 1st and the 4th riddle don't exactly rhyme? I'd like 'em too...

"Be hinged, plated or spiraled it can! This armor was certainly not made by man."

"Smaller than a stone, smaller than a pebble. Great expanses I cover, making them yellow."

Why not share yer own version of these riddles? Or even new riddles for us to solve between ourselves? That'd be cool!

With my shell on the bottom, I stood so tall. My cradle compelled me to obstinate goal. Now lives are all gone, my corpse among sand. First name's my being; And second my end.

Check your title!

You know, I had heard tales about the Klei puzzles and when I encountered Wolly in my game I rushed over to the forum. I'm sad to see that the puzzle is over, and I missed it :/. I'm glad there is going to be another expansion pack for this game though.

You know, I had heard tales about the Klei puzzles and when I encountered Wolly in my game I rushed over to the forum. I'm sad to see that the puzzle is over, and I missed it :/. I'm glad there is going to be another expansion pack for this game though.

Your time will come eventually. 

Kinda curious why the Pyro files continue to be updated. It's almost like it's a running joke at this point.

im actually really, really curious to see if they actually do something with this. maybe theyll add him in the future as a skin for willow :) just a thought

Kinda curious why the Pyro files continue to be updated. It's almost like it's a running joke at this point. 

For the love of God, Mark is probably just teasing us again. Like he did that one time on stream and Frogger got confirmed.

• Developer

@Dipps And then he was made for real!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451023177

The moral of the story is that you should always try to trick Klei employees into confirming things you want to see, because as part of the Mephistophelean bargain we struck in exchange for the ability to beat the devil in a game jam in Georgia we are forced to always create anything you can trick us into saying (*Disclaimer: Post may be nothing but incoherent lies)

Archived