All Skins Concept Art

Really? I found it to be funny.

If I can't make a DST League Of Legends joke, then should I start doing dark comedy?

You could host a special 'after-hours' comedy show that only plays in the darkest in the shittiest venues in the darkest part of the night.

*darkest and shittiest

Edited by SoupyDelicious

I don't know if it's been addressed or not, but will Wilson's beard be altered for skins like the invisible one or Young Wilson? It'd be weird seeing kid Wilson walking around with a beard down to his toes.

I thought this was a discussion about DST's upcoming skins and not how DST apparently somehow ripped of LoL?

Obviously its not about how league ripped off LoL.  Go back and read where it all started.

We got to discussing the cancerous nature of LoL because either you or some other guy asked why I was being evil to the guy who made a LoL joke

Obviously its not about how league ripped off LoL.  Go back and read where it all started.

We got to discussing the cancerous nature of LoL because either you or some other guy asked why I was being evil to the guy who made a LoL joke

What is this?  League of Legends?  Soon we'll be having skins referencing the Internet or somethin.  Jesus christ

what..?League? I dont know the intention of your comment sir

It's a hyped up game which survives off hype and a funny sense of 'being part of something big' propogated by their hype machine.  The only thing I was talking about was how they release so many skins (for lots of cash) that usually have some kind of internet reference or silly theme attached.

It's fine for a casual free to play like that, but this is Don't Starve, and having a soulless automaton rolling around in christmas bells and tinsel takes you way out of the Don't Starve world and puts you just a little bit more back into the real world (which is what we're obviously escaping when trying to immerse ourselves in games )

That's how that started,

• Like 1

The concept skins are not gone, we just aren't starting with them right away. The feedback we get on the skins is extremely important to us right now, so constructive feedback is very much what we are looking for so please keep it coming. We'll be showing more concepts in the future for you to post here. =)

• Like 12
  • Potato Cup 1

The concept skins are not gone, we just aren't starting with them right away. The feedback we get on the skins is extremely important to us right now, so constructive feedback is very much what we are looking for so please keep it coming. We'll be showing more concepts in the future for you to post here. =)

here's your feedback, JoeW

Beyond this lies the best skin suggestion ever

FXUJ5tB.png

• Like 20