Woodie skin revealed!

Hey Folks! Here is the new skin that was released today during the dev cast! Minus the blunder by Peter and Matt for mistakenly revealing it prior to the announcement at the end of the cast XD (To me, He reminds me of The Wolf Among Us). I hope you guys like it! So maybe instead of a werebeaver we'll get a werewolf?

post-435664-0-88010400-1433461014_thumb.

That'd be quite the transformation! So...A transformation transformation?

EDIT: Peter and Matt didn't show the other half, I called it xD Guess there are more transformations then meet the Eye[bone]  Another horrible joke. hue

post-435664-0-22446400-1433463002_thumb.

So, we are still working on skins and we don't really know exactly how it's all going to work yet. We just know that skins are awesome, and the reception has been great so far. So the artists are pumping out a ton of concepts.

Wolfman Woodie is part of a "Movie Monsters Theme" concept. So we can kind of see what it would be like if we have a whole set with a theme outside of the Don't Starve World. We aren't entirely convinced it's something that we would do, but it looks cool! (And it's fun to see)

So in this case, Woodie has a werewolf skin that is part of his wolfman skin.

But, we love your feedback; so please keep letting us know what you like and what you think and especially suggestions for what you would like to see.

post-1-0-21902500-1433462435_thumb.png

So, we are still working on skins and we don't really know exactly how it's all going to work yet. We just know that skins are awesome, and the reception has been great so far. So the artists are pumping out a ton of concepts.

Wolfman Woodie is part of a "Movie Monsters Theme" concept. So we can kind of see what it would be like if we have a whole set with a theme outside of the Don't Starve World. We aren't entirely convinced it's something that we would do, but it looks cool! (And it's fun to see)

So in this case, Woodie has a werewolf skin that is part of his wolfman skin.

But, we love your feedback; so please keep letting us know what you like and what you think.

attachicon.gifwolfmanfull.png

OH MY GOD I CALLED IT LOL

Wolfman Woodie is part of a "Movie Monsters Theme" concept.

Do creepy Wendy and mad scientist Wilson happen to be a part of this theme?

On a completely unrelated note, everyone's mentioning "The Wolf Among Us", but I was reminded of the make-up from the TV show, whatever it was called, about a werewolf jock highschooler, who fought monsters with the help of his wimpy goth friend...

Petition to add goth skin for Wes!

Do creepy Wendy and mad scientist Wilson happen to be a part of this theme?

On a completely unrelated note, everyone's mentioning "The Wolf Among Us", but I was reminded of the make-up from the TV show, whatever it was called, about a werewolf jock highschooler, who fought monsters with the help of his wimpy goth friend...

Petition to add goth skin for Wes!

No, the others were not a part of this set. Those were all from the very first set. This is from a set specifically created around a theme. We have kind of a lot of skins we are playing with because we have super awesome artists. =)

Big Wolf on Campus!

So we can kind of see what it would be like if we have a whole set with a theme outside of the Don't Starve World. We aren't entirely convinced it's something that we would do, but it looks cool! (And it's fun to see) [...] But, we love your feedback; so please keep letting us know what you like and what you think and especially suggestions for what you would like to see.

It's quite simple, the more skins the more varied the characters will look like. However, I'd rather have the whole skin experience sooner than having to wait for an entire set which includes "themes outside the Don't Starve world". :)

Archived