What... is this!?

Maybe the scroll is a message in a bottle. Just leave it laying around, "lol you went the wrong way sucker" 

Great, now we have to make a bottle too? O__O

Though that would be nice in a dedicated server... to send confusing messages to... confuse others... good for hiding your camp... among other things... but yeah... kinda pointless...

@Cozyhut3, On one of the dev streams Mark and Seth were talking about characters in Don't Starve, and Mark said something along the lines of "Oh, the frog guy!", but he meant Webber. If I remember correctly, Seth made fun of him for thinking Webber was related to frogs. I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how it went afterwards, but I think Seth said that this is how rumors got started, and now people were going to claim there was a frog character. Mark went along with this and said Frogger was a character that got canceled.

... then much hypening and attempted telephone-ing have occurred.

@Cozyhut3, On one of the dev streams Mark and Seth were talking about characters in Don't Starve, and Mark said something along the lines of "Oh, the frog guy!", but he meant Webber. If I remember correctly, Seth made fun of him for thinking Webber was related to frogs. I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how it went afterwards, but I think Seth said that this is how rumors got started, and now people were going to claim there was a frog character. Mark went along with this and said Frogger was a character that got canceled.

... then much hypening and attempted telephone-ing have occurred.

Awesome. Thanks.

What? Willow could be the orphan, but with Wilson being her brother and all... they're both orphans then? Wendy probably? So Mr. and Mrs. Jack Carter died somehow?
 I think your knowledge of the DS lore is a bit innacurate...

Lore is actually the only reason I'd recommend someone to a game's wiki...

GUYS RUN WE'VE BEEN FIGURED OUT!!! BURN THE FORUM AND RUN!!!

"For a while now, the art team has been designing creatures and items (which many of you have found evidence of in the files with recent patches)." SethR

^ Apparently it's part of some kind of player customization thing. Maybe we're getting extra slots to look pretty or some such.

I think your knowledge of the DS lore is a bit innacurate... Lore is actually the only reason I'd recommend someone to a game's wiki...

Hmm... but I did hear that Willow and Wilson relationship thing from somewhere... I just don't know where...

But that Wendy being an orphan thing is just my own speculation... is there any evidence otherwise?

... Peter liked that comment by @DarkXero, with the very suggestive Willow turns to Wilson gif... so...

DarkXero, on 24 Feb 2015 - 6:06 PM, said: Only lies come out from that man's mouth. Lies and taunts, lies and taunts.  

O__O

EDIT: Double-posted...

Archived