Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

rezecib

What... is this!?

DarkXero    2,885

If only lies came from his' mouth, then Frogger is a lie.

Because Mark made it.

He's lying to protect the secret. But now I get it. YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THEM. YOU WON'T FOOL ME.

Asparagus    9,106
Maybe the scroll is a message in a bottle. Just leave it laying around, "lol you went the wrong way sucker" 

Great, now we have to make a bottle too? O__O

Though that would be nice in a dedicated server... to send confusing messages to... confuse others... good for hiding your camp... among other things... but yeah... kinda pointless...

rezecib    3,143

@Cozyhut3, On one of the dev streams Mark and Seth were talking about characters in Don't Starve, and Mark said something along the lines of "Oh, the frog guy!", but he meant Webber. If I remember correctly, Seth made fun of him for thinking Webber was related to frogs. I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how it went afterwards, but I think Seth said that this is how rumors got started, and now people were going to claim there was a frog character. Mark went along with this and said Frogger was a character that got canceled.

... then much hypening and attempted telephone-ing have occurred.

Zhuzha    1,151
What? Willow could be the orphan, but with Wilson being her brother and all... they're both orphans then?

Wait, where did that come from? I've never heard of any official confirmations of Wilson and Willow being related.

Cozyhut3    119

@Cozyhut3, On one of the dev streams Mark and Seth were talking about characters in Don't Starve, and Mark said something along the lines of "Oh, the frog guy!", but he meant Webber. If I remember correctly, Seth made fun of him for thinking Webber was related to frogs. I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how it went afterwards, but I think Seth said that this is how rumors got started, and now people were going to claim there was a frog character. Mark went along with this and said Frogger was a character that got canceled.

... then much hypening and attempted telephone-ing have occurred.

Awesome. Thanks.

Chesska    71

Wait, where did that come from? I've never heard of any official confirmations of Wilson and Willow being related.

It's all speculation, but you have to admit they look extremely similar.

RalphKastro    1,337
What? Willow could be the orphan, but with Wilson being her brother and all... they're both orphans then? Wendy probably? So Mr. and Mrs. Jack Carter died somehow?
 I think your knowledge of the DS lore is a bit innacurate...

Lore is actually the only reason I'd recommend someone to a game's wiki...

Chris1448    12,924

GUYS RUN WE'VE BEEN FIGURED OUT!!! BURN THE FORUM AND RUN!!!

"For a while now, the art team has been designing creatures and items (which many of you have found evidence of in the files with recent patches)." SethR

polygone    127

GUYS RUN WE'VE BEEN FIGURED OUT!!! BURN THE FORUM AND RUN!!!

"For a while now, the art team has been designing creatures and items (which many of you have found evidence of in the files with recent patches)." SethR

^ Apparently it's part of some kind of player customization thing. Maybe we're getting extra slots to look pretty or some such.

Asparagus    9,106
 I think your knowledge of the DS lore is a bit innacurate... Lore is actually the only reason I'd recommend someone to a game's wiki...

Hmm... but I did hear that Willow and Wilson relationship thing from somewhere... I just don't know where...

But that Wendy being an orphan thing is just my own speculation... is there any evidence otherwise?

... Peter liked that comment by @DarkXero, with the very suggestive Willow turns to Wilson gif... so...

DarkXero, on 24 Feb 2015 - 6:06 PM, said: Only lies come out from that man's mouth. Lies and taunts, lies and taunts.  

O__O

EDIT: Double-posted...

Pyromailmann    2,991

Sounds like stuff similar to Invisible, Inc. Alternate versions of characters. I wonder what if we human alternate WX-78. What would WX-78 be then? Not WX-78?

What about Woodrow?

PeterA    4,110
Peter liked that comment by @DarkXero, with the very suggestive Willow turns to Wilson gif... so..

Can't a man just like a funny gif?   :joyous:

Asparagus    9,106
Can't a man just like a funny gif?  

I don't know...

CAN you? O__O

Well, I guess you already did... but I'll be watching you...

I'll be watching... and waiting...

So we're watching, and waiting... on the edge of our seats anticipating...

O___O

Bahlsen    353

I already thought of an item to cut trees in co-op, I guess and I hope it's what the bonesaw is for. Maybe Willow's hat will help her having her fire immunity back ?

RalphKastro    1,337
What would WX-78 be then? Not WX-78?

R-66Y? Nvm, I don't want Klei to be sued by a company that shall not be named.

Maybe we'd have a WX that looks like incomplete? Sort of like C-3PO in Clone Wars?

umm... excuse me? And ruining all the madness about WX-78's cyborgness?

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,749

umm... excuse me? And ruining all the madness about WX-78's cyborgness?

Like 3PO but with bits of bone sticking out, and maybe some bloodshot eyes.