Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

Yes that's right folks, this thing's going down in a few days. I want to make sure everything's ready for what's planned ahead, so for now, go ahead and talk about everything you can possibly think of here. Go on, have fun, have a chat, have a ball(of yarn or sumthin)

I remember when I saw Weirdobob join the forums. He was weird, obviously, but the dude grew on me, since I'm not exactly the type of person who likes the "new guy" as much as everyone else does. Seeing this thread really shows that Weirdobob is a nice guy, I understand he's deleting the thread, but I wish somebody'd archive it, I feel that this is like an artifact of Off-Topic Threads.

3 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

I remember when I saw Weirdobob join the forums. He was weird, obviously, but the dude grew on me, since I'm not exactly the type of person who likes the "new guy" as much as everyone else does. Seeing this thread really shows that Weirdobob is a nice guy, I understand he's deleting the thread, but I wish somebody'd archive it, I feel that this is like an artifact of Off-Topic Threads.

'd be funnier as all heck if it got pinned in the OT on the day it was locked

39 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

It's already on page 125, technically. At least to me, since I can see hidden posts.

What hidden posts are there even? JoeW randomly commenting "lol thats funny" but too nervous to verbally state he thought something I said was funny as it would give him a bad name? Or is it secret stuff sprinkled in, or is it random junk i've deleted.... -_0 the mystery grows..

3 hours ago, Maslak said:

Kinda offtop. Weirdo, is your name Bob? Just wonderin'.

Offtop is what this thread is all about!

And no, it's not. I got this username from back in my days of Club Penguin.

Ignore the fact I still play it now. I mean 2005.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 8.05.21 AM.png

1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

So, is the thread gonna get a viking send-off? Are we gonna put it on a boat and set it on fire? Can we please set it on fire? :wilson_love:

Sure, go ahead and do that. I could go for some smores!

Archived