Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

*dies*

I'll try and wake up early, but I doubt it. It just so happened that at the last event I couldn't sleep well in anticipation of the event so I got there early. This time I cannot guarantee such luck... hopefully if it goes on for a few hours I might be able to make it. Maybe.

Spinorex when is this for us Americans?

*dies*

I'll try and wake up early, but I doubt it. It just so happened that at the last event I couldn't sleep well in anticipation of the event so I got there early. This time I cannot guarantee such luck... hopefully if it goes on for a few hours I might be able to make it. Maybe.

So now that the map is ctf_turbine you may not get in the event? That must hurt a lot.

It's this week, saturday. We get to party all night with our ham bats.

(o)>{

The ham bat represents unity and courage. It represents all that is good in TF2. Ham bat is life.

Hm, the event starts at 6 am EST and my shift ends at 7 am EST. So the earliest I can join is about 7:30, assuming I don't eat. So, I'll probably be joining (late) this time?

Wait, do I have to join a Steam group to participate in this event?

Hm, the event starts at 6 am EST and my shift ends at 7 am EST. So the earliest I can join is about 7:30, assuming I don't eat. So, I'll probably be joining (late) this time?

Wait, do I have to join a Steam group to participate in this event?

No, but it would be smart. With Steam it is possible to  announce the event (+server IP) according to time, or set up a group chat.

I was weirded out for a second because ArcticFox said "3/05" and I thought it was months and days, since where I live, it's the first day of May, and then I realized they write time differently in the UK.

Wait.....6:00 AM?! I can't be up that early! Change it! CHANGE IT NAO

If you don't like it then you may just have to wait for the next event which will likely be a different time. They can't cover everyone's schedules y'know.

I was weirded out for a second because ArcticFox said "3/05" and I thought it was months and days, since where I live, it's the first day of May, and then I realized they write time differently in the UK.

Ah, should've accounted for that given that I reckon more than half of the group are American.

- On Topic, but not related to the event this Saturday: -

Speaking of which, I think the next event (the 15th, I think) should be pushed a few hours the other way from the original which was 10AM EST (2PM EST for example, if we keep the tradition of moving four hours around the clock at a time), so as to best accomodate all Americans without too much of an early start. Because if I'm right (and I'm pretty sure I am), for West coast Americans the event begins at 2AM. The West coast is 4 hours behind the East coast right?

Wait.....6:00 AM?! I can't be up that early! Change it! CHANGE IT NAO

Don't worry. See above.

@Silentdarkness1

@Hugo M.

@Spinorex

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

@TooMuchHoneyHam

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@Snob

@CyanBlue

@Luggs

@DwerBomb

@Mandrake Stew

Okay, basically, the event was scheduled badly due to the majority of participants being Canadian/American, so the event has been rescheduled to 10AM EST. Here's a countdown for the event. If you can make it, please try to.

The event will be scheduled favourably for North America in future, but please tell us if you can't make it. Staying silent only leads to events like today when 3 people can come, so it'd be helpful if people could post their opinions on times in the Steam group.

Archived