Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

I am really tempted to make a PvZ: Garden Warfare event when it comes out for the computer. (June 24-ish if i remember correctly)

But i will probably be too lazy to do it plus i doubt anyone will attend.

So if anyone wants to talk about this PM me to avoid derailing this current thread.

I am really tempted to make a PvZ: Garden Warfare event when it comes out for the computer. (June 24-ish if i remember correctly)

But i will probably be too lazy to do it plus i doubt anyone will attend.

So if anyone wants to talk about this PM me to avoid derailing this current thread.

If you're a part of the Klei Entertainment Forums Fornightly TF2 Event group you are allowed to have gatherings with people in games other than TF2 and announce it on the group page on steam. At least that's what I remember.

If you're a part of the Klei Entertainment Forums Fornightly TF2 Event group you are allowed to have gatherings with people in games other than TF2 and announce it on the group page on steam. At least that's what I remember.

You sure?

I probably won't attend any TF2 events, though.

Choosing a non-Valve server made this event so much more enjoyable, because it was pretty much just us lot, so we were all just killing each other and chatting about it. Plus Spazmatic was there too. Anyway, point is I will definitely try to do this again, so that future events are as enjoyable.

Oh, and I'm missing from the notification list @Xjurwi, and I think dwerbomb said he was too. :p

I didn't notice my Steam had signed me out. Apparently my computer restarted itself while I was away. (that would explain why I wasn't getting bombarded with event notices from freaking Lotus)

Ah well. I'll try to make the next one. 

We really need a stable private server, where we can votekick random players. Things can get really messed up, if you ask me.

To be honest, on Saturday, the worst it got was probably 1 or 2 random players? That's not that bad compared to the first one, and it's not like they affected the game that much, unlike the first one.

Plus we shouldn't play a capture level if we don't want people to capture!

There's an objective to every gamemode, but just deathmatching is much more entertaining and enjoyable than attacking and defending the intel, and the near constant map restarts... *shudders*.

What's wrong with capturing anyway? It doesn't feel right to play the game without an objective, such as capturing the intel or preventing the opposing team from capping.

Archived