Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

Time to give some bad news...structures are all flammable. The charred remains can still be hammered for half the contents back but this will make fire hounds much more annoying and the addition of this fire breathing dragon fly could possibly ruin your whole base.

Crock pots get wet and it reduces the condition of the food items.

Normal bees seem to be gone and replaced by killer bees, much less agressive though and will only attack if you stay in their space too long. Bee hives also have more bees to send out upon an attack making honeycombs a little tougher to acquire.

That was fast. :-)

Yeah, tbh I don't know what to do now, I've been waiting for this for a while and now... and the fact I have a busy weekend is putting me off really getting into playing it too heavily or else I won't leave the house for the next few days xD lol

If I start.. I won't stop =_=

So I'm loitering around atm. Also since there is nothing on the wiki yet (obviously lol) I'm hesitant. Total wuss when it comes to games I'm not acquainted with xD

Hopefully by sunday night there'll be something on the wiki.

Any other requests, lemme know :3

Yeah, tbh I don't know what to do now, I've been waiting for this for a while and now... and the fact I have a busy weekend is putting me off really getting into playing it too heavily or else I won't leave the house for the next few days xD lol

If I start.. I won't stop =_=

So I'm loitering around atm. Also since there is nothing on the wiki yet (obviously lol) I'm hesitant. Total wuss when it comes to games I'm not acquainted with xD

Hopefully by sunday night there'll be something on the wiki.

Any other requests, lemme know :3

So far everything is a lot easier, just go for it.

Archived