Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

MycoLogical

Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

jbeetle    1,872

EDIT: Nvm

I found out the good ol' fashioned way : :p but even the flavor text should have given it away

Amkar    405

Is it just me or is are your screenshots tinted green?

I believe that's the effect of spring. I'm not sure though, I'll have to wait for summer to see if it's the normal colour.

I hope they tone it down a bit.

Penassa    31

I'm sure sure the green tint is meant to represent springtime, but it seems like a bit too much.  Almost sickly. 

now i know why my game appeared to be tinted orange .... it was autumn 

jbeetle    1,872

Ice fling o matic, officially prototyped, even if it isn't summer. . .

yea me too, and then it promptly put out my fire >:(

Amkar    405

Oh my god! If you hit a mole with a hammer, it will "whack" it! And you can pick it up instead of killing it.

lunchb0x    19

Time to give some bad news...structures are all flammable. The charred remains can still be hammered for half the contents back but this will make fire hounds much more annoying and the addition of this fire breathing dragon fly could possibly ruin your whole base.

Crock pots get wet and it reduces the condition of the food items.

Normal bees seem to be gone and replaced by killer bees, much less agressive though and will only attack if you stay in their space too long. Bee hives also have more bees to send out upon an attack making honeycombs a little tougher to acquire.

Amkar    405

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I believe that on the full moon some nearby trees to you turn into mushtrees? That or mushrooms grow into mushtrees. It also seems that flowers may turn into evil flowers.

Amkar    405

New craftable: Bucket-o-poop.

Requires: 3 manure, 2 bone shards, 4 logs

Use: Can be used for fertilizer, each time uses 10% of it's charge, making it more efficient than using individual pieces of manure.

Kellyc764    50

That was fast. :-)

Yeah, tbh I don't know what to do now, I've been waiting for this for a while and now... and the fact I have a busy weekend is putting me off really getting into playing it too heavily or else I won't leave the house for the next few days xD lol

If I start.. I won't stop =_=

So I'm loitering around atm. Also since there is nothing on the wiki yet (obviously lol) I'm hesitant. Total wuss when it comes to games I'm not acquainted with xD

Hopefully by sunday night there'll be something on the wiki.

Any other requests, lemme know :3

Spinorex    376

Has anyone tested to see if using the Teleportato allows you to generate a Reign of Giants world from an older save file?

Bryce    1,068

Has anyone tested to see if using the Teleportato allows you to generate a Reign of Giants world from an older save file?

You will have to start a new game to get the DLC content.

d3v1n96    107

Yeah, tbh I don't know what to do now, I've been waiting for this for a while and now... and the fact I have a busy weekend is putting me off really getting into playing it too heavily or else I won't leave the house for the next few days xD lol

If I start.. I won't stop =_=

So I'm loitering around atm. Also since there is nothing on the wiki yet (obviously lol) I'm hesitant. Total wuss when it comes to games I'm not acquainted with xD

Hopefully by sunday night there'll be something on the wiki.

Any other requests, lemme know :3

So far everything is a lot easier, just go for it.