Your favourite character in the term of personality.

Misaki

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite character in the term of personality?

• Wilson
    • Maxwell
    • Wendy
    • Willow
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Wolfgang
    • Mrs.Wickerbottom
    • WX-78

I'm going (in regards to personality, not abilities,) with WX-78 also. His sayings are awesome. Besides what Misaki and Hate posted, I got to say one of the things I started chanting alone when I was shaving Beefalo (and won me over more) to his personality was a (kind of Whovian) reply:

EXFOLIATE! 

Now whenever I shave them as the Robot, you can hear me chanting internally (and sometimes aloud)

EX-FOL-I-ATE!

EX-FOL-I-ATE! 

EX-FOL-I-ATE! 

Oh, and a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Enjoy Dr. Who tomorrow! 

I really like them all, just in different ways. But Wilson is just so silly with all his quotes. And the way he says those things with a serious face reminds me of myself, and makes me feel less weird.. xD

...even though I've never minded being called weird, it's a compliment..! ^w^ 

And of course, I'm all for SCIENCE! xD

tough call between maxwell and wilson, because how cliche can i be.  srsly tho, they both have such dry and snarky senses of humour, and i'm not normally a fan of puns, but wilson oh my god. his deadpan makes it all so excellent.  i'm also really fond of wendy, because she's just such a well-read and spooky little girl.

I enjoy Wilson the most, because he leaves a lot of opportunity for story-making without having to make up 80% of his personality. As a second place I would have Maxwell and WX-78. The others are awesome as well, but I can't remember any quotes of them I rally liked. (To be fair I never played Wolfgang, so maybe he is funny idk) 

I don't have much of an opinion on him being Canadian

I didn't know Obama was Canadian. :razz:

Oh, right, the topic. Uh, I have a hard time picking favorites. In terms of personality, I think I like Wilson, Willow and Wendy the most. I might be a little biased towards Wilson and Wendy because I like their appearances the most.

I like Wilson's whole gentleman-scientist schtick and he's kinda funny too. Both for the things he says and because, for liking science so much, he doesn't seem to be much of a real scientist.

Willow's fun because she's a pyromaniac and I kinda like her constant irritable attitude. Also, I think I tend to relate to what Willow says the most. For example, she's right about how ugly those beefalo are. :razz:

And Wendy because... well... I guess this: 

she's just such a well-read and spooky little girl.

I think I also like how it seems a little silly when she's being really dramatic about something mundane. Or just failing at being dramatic.

Examine blue gem: 'Blue like... er... a sad bird?'

Archived