Your favourite character in the term of personality.

Misaki

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite character in the term of personality?

• Wilson
    • Maxwell
    • Wendy
    • Willow
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Wolfgang
    • Mrs.Wickerbottom
    • WX-78

In this thread, we are not talking about how powerful character is, we vote which character has the best personality, and write down why we choosed this character.

Take a note, this isn't which character has the worst personality, but which has the best, so no flame wars please, ok.

So my favourite character is WX-78, I really like his humour, like: "HA, IT DIED, CLASSIC HUMAN MISTAKE", or that pun that made me spill my drink over my keyboard: (while examining fireflies) "THEY ARE LIGHT", I also like how he hates everything that lives, except bees, he has soft spot on bees. He is also my ultimate excuse why I slaughter everything that moves, except bees. He was my first character to reach 100 days, not because of his overpowered armour, and his unability to freeze after getting revived by touchstone (yes, unlike other characters that freeze just after reviving he actually gains one day of immunity to freezing, OP as hell), I actually reached this when he was still not as useful as other characters, I mean, eating rotting stuff is OK, but once you get crockpot, this ability kinda fades. I love his every quote, I also love this faint *clank* noise when he walks. He is also very developed, we can feel him through his quotes, we can also imagine how he ended at Island, examining burning fire makes him say "This reminds me of something"...

So, who is YOUR favourite character?

Wendy. Her surprisingly dark personality that contrasts her appearance is fantastic.  I also feel like she's the most innocent of the cast, at least up until you start playing as her. I don't know, that could change as we get more backstory about other characters, Klei. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* (Made bold by me.)

it's kind of embarrassing to say the main character is my favorite in terms of personality and just in general but it's true

I guess I just love the way Wilson calls himself a genius and a gentleman and yet he has such a dorky personality with a dry sense of humor

not to mention the first thing he thinks of when he sees a grave is "I bet there's some good stuff down there" like how can you not love someone like that

Archived