Sign in to follow this  
deskp

No teaser for next weeks update?

deskp    12

Will there be a teaser for next week update? or does the "roadmap" take its place this week?

I thought i rmemeber them saying they they would post a teaser a week between the updates.

Kevin    2001

There will be a teaser video this week. I just need to finish off a couple more things for the update first.

xandru8    10

omg i jut thought of something what about if there would be lvl-s of upgradable spear or logsuit or spear gun like at a point a machine spear gun lol

Osterhasi    10

Don't Starve is the first game which makes me super exited every few days about teasers or new updates... I want to know what's implemented next patch... ahhhh ..I can't wait longer for the new teaser.

I am FRAPSing goodness for the teaser right now.

*wonders if FRAPSing goodness implies that good things are coming for us that'll make the game easier*

*decides goodness means "funnier for the devs to watch"*

Kevin    2001

Footage complete!

Now it's off to Jeff for editing and Matt for sounds. It'll probably get posted tomorrow, so that you can all read waaaay too much into again this weekend.

Syd    233
Footage complete!

Now it's off to Jeff for editing and Matt for sounds. It'll probably get posted tomorrow, so that you can all read waaaay too much into again this weekend.

Can't wait. I love speculation, even if it's nigh baseless.