No teaser for next weeks update?

deskp

I have all the software for this game now.

I WILL pick apart your video!

Matt your audio isnt same from audacity

Jeff you hidden edits will fall by my frame by frame dissection!

The Vivisection will BEGIN SOON!

I think someone is taking her new Dr. Horrible Avatar a wee bit too seriously. ;)

Pets? Please let us have some kind of proper pet. Like a puppy that we can nurture into a full grown guard dog, or even a tallbird egg we can hatch and feed and grow into a nice protector/guardian. And speaking of tallbirds, fix it so they don't keep chasing you forever. I had to kill the only tallbird on my map, so now I can't get eggs anymore.

But please, some kind of pet.

And bring back the breaking animation and sound for tools/weapons. I am sick of clicking on things and wondering why he is just looking at me, and THEN realising it's because the axe broke, and that's why he keeps saying "it's all piney" rather than actually chopping down the bloody tree.

But still a great game, with fantastic community and devs that care

After last time with the demon goats , i'm not going to be paying attention at all to the new updates , rather trying to look for secrets.

Pets aren;t a great idea , we already have the pigmen , and having a pet spider army wouldn't help you either , unless the new weber character , which is probably an exception apart from you probably can't tame the pigmen too , so I guess.

Since the devs evil plan to kill us with werepigs & demon hellspawn dogs from hell they (probably) bring you;

Beefalo stampede, smushes your farms, grass, saplings, saplings, pig houses...

I will embrace this new challenge with my warcry;

"Oooooh hoolyyyy craaaaaaap getitoffgetitoffgetitoff my eeeyeeeeees my eeeyeeeees!"

=)

- - - Updated - - -

Since the devs evil plan to kill us with werepigs & demon hellspawn dogs from hell they (probably) bring you;

Beefalo stampede, smushes your farms, grass, saplings, saplings, pig houses...

I will embrace this new challenge with my warcry;

"Oooooh hoolyyyy craaaaaaap getitoffgetitoffgetitoff my eeeyeeeeees my eeeyeeeees!"

=)