Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

*Napkin is still unconscious on the ground*

Hm... I hope it wasn't ME that hurt the bird... if I did, well, I don't remember. It's a shame, though, I really wish it still was around. Having an egotistical bird was mildly fun.

[Aw, you really got to go? Sorry if I ruined it in any way, shape or form]

You've been doing this for awhile right? RP that is. I can't really think of anyway that you could do nothing but benefit this RP. I'm just stupid and easily persuaded by thoughts in the back of my head

OOC:Jomber isn't online.

[And that will stop someone from creating a minor response... how?]

*Wilf flips through his notebook, looks up ant Vincent, then gives an unresponsive shrug*

Gr... well... do you have any good reasons I should tag along with you around? I could go on ALL DAY about chopping those trees... having their sap ooze out onto my axe...

[it's not dumb! The RP gods created you the way you are, and just because there is no changing it, doesn't mean you're worth any less inside!]

Its mostly because I think I could of picked better, or choosen looser rules or somethingguh its just a bunch of self loathing at this point and thinking about it makes my chest hurt

OOC:With just my family and every other camping trip we go with friends.

< later on in your life you're gonna regret not having spent more time with then. just enjoy the trip and make the most out of it! Have fun and don't be grumpy!>

[sORRY FOR MY RANDOM COMINGS AND GOINGS MY SLEEP SCHEDULE PRETTY MESSED UP. ugh I think I may just drop out of this RP because like I said, its gotten pretty serious, and me being a very self conscious person that fears rejection, might as well get out while its still my choice. I don't think this RP needs a small bird who believes he's an elder god.RRGGGGG IM SORRY BUT MY DEPRESSION IS ACTING UP AGAIN AND IT MAKES INTERACTIONS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE]

< Don't you dare!! i was gonna feed you all that monster meat from the spiders!!! C'mon it'll be fun! You're mostly among fellow noobs even if this doesn't end well at least you'll get some experience out of it. Don't be a quitter!! >

<Oh, and i'm ok with Wimpgang joining. I think he was here since the beginning of the thread >

*Watches puzzled Vinny and Strom arguing*

Cannot tree lady and skinny man be friends? Skinny lady help us. Why skinny man mad at tree lady

< Don't you dare!! i was gonna feed you all that monster meat from the spiders!!! C'mon it'll be fun! You're mostly among fellow noobs even if this doesn't end well at least you'll get some experience out of it. Don't be a quitter!! >

its mostly because Im afraid of napkin becoming a mary-sue or something that'll just ruin everything [ya know how he thinks he's a god? I never said it wasn't true]Just RPing as your blogs mascot is never a good idea

its mostly because Im afraid of napkin becoming a mary-sue or something that'll just ruin everything [ya know how he thinks he's a god? I never said it wasn't true]Just RPing as your blogs mascot is never a good idea

[The more you refuse, the worse I feel]

its mostly because Im afraid of napkin becoming a mary-sue or something that'll just ruin everything [ya know how he thinks he's a god? I never said it wasn't true]

Just RPing as your blogs mascot is never a good idea

< TL;DR You're quitting. Stop over thinking it and let the character develop. Being a mery-sue is still better than dead after like 5 lines... >

*Looks puzzled at Vinny*

Wolfgang is no potato. That joke no funny!

Anyway everybody friends now!

We must get money remember? The good people is behind this houses, follow me

As he turns towards the king Wolfgang almost steps on the glorious Napkin. Sad to see his friend anocuncious he picks him up and holds him gently in his big hands*

Oh no! Funny friend is hurt! We must help!!

< TL;DR You're quitting. Stop over thinking it and let the character develop. Being a mery-sue is still better than dead after like 5 lines... >

Its just I'm having some identity problems along with some loneliness ones too, and just the stress of trying to figure out the right thing to say during an RP is making me freak out.

Its just I'm having some identity problems along with some loneliness ones too, and just the stress of trying to figure out the right thing to say during an RP is making me freak out.

< Why should you be stressed? this is supposed to be fun! Just say what you feel to. No matter how bad it is, it can always be fixed. I mean.. I just started a fight with a whole pig village and got away with it. And i'm gonna be dissapointed if i'm not gonna see Napkin bicker with Pineapple man over who's the most powerfeul! C'mon! Also think about Vinny's feelings!>

SKinny mand did? Why? Is true skinny man?

< Why should you be stressed? this is supposed to be fun! Just say what you feel to. No matter how bad it is, it can always be fixed. I mean.. I just started a fight with a whole pig village and got away with it. And i'm gonna be dissapointed if i'm not gonna see Napkin bicker with Pineapple man over who's the most powerfeul! C'mon! Also think about Vinny's feelings!>

Just not today not today man there is some seriously big things going on with my feelings and hey maybe tomorrow ill feel better and think about how stupid this whole thing is butjustnot today

OOC: Hey, sorry for not being online and this is probably going to be my only post for today. Like Battal said about everyone being on vacation, and today was a doozy. Oh by the way, that part where you asked my character about the divining rod? Yeah it does have something about since I mentioned it earlier on about the "things." (It's the ingredients and an explanation on what it does, but it dosen't explain how to make one. They need the alchemy engine to "prototype" it. Or you know, Strom already has it.)

OOC: In addition, when we start actually looking for the things with the rod however we get to it, should each piece be in one of the set pieces? So that it isn't "HEY! WE FOUND ONE!" and instead "TENTACLES EVERYWHERE!"

OOC: Also Maximum don't give up. If today is just off then don't push it, if you want to make a more serious character then go ahead, but I don't mind the crow and his personality. He's quite amusing at some times.

OOC: Sorry for not showing up today, but it's midnight, and I spent 12 + hours traveling, and I want to fall into a coma.

EDIT: I noticed a lot of other players are joining in to. Maybe it's time we should add a player limit to prevent the forum from flooding? (By the way welcome the rest of you.)

Edited by Jomber

[Don't leave. That pigeon is freaken awesome and I'd probably cry if he was just gone. Give him another chance!]Wendy let out a sigh. She wasn't getting anything done just staring at the dancing flames, however mysterious they may be. Taking an axe, she headed towards the forest, and unknowingly towards where the others were.

< Godammit my connection died yesterday -.-, sorry. Anw, i wont press on the matter anymore [MENTION=54784]Maximum124[/MENTION], take your time. I'm totally ok with the things being in set pieces. Sure strom having the divining rod made all the pig slaughter useless but hey at least we have meat now. I just noticed there's 7 of us excluding Battal so i don't think there should be any more or it'll get too complicated.I'll be waiting for Maximum's response before proceeding with the story though. >

< Godammit my connection died yesterday -.-, sorry. Anw, i wont press on the matter anymore [MENTION=54784]Maximum124[/MENTION], take your time. I'm totally ok with the things being in set pieces. Sure strom having the divining rod made all the pig slaughter useless but hey at least we have meat now. I just noticed there's 7 of us excluding Battal so i don't think there should be any more or it'll get too complicated.I'll be waiting for Maximum's response before proceeding with the story though. >

OOC: When does he usually get online? It's been a while. (I also hope he feels better.)

OOC: When does he usually get online? It's been a while. (I also hope he feels better.)

< I hope so too, hope to hear soon from -her-. I still have the pigeons body in my hands though. It's up to her decision what i do with it...>