Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

< i was kinda hopping for your spear to dispach of them qucikly, but oh well >

*As the fight goes on, Wolfgang finally remembers Vincents axe which he left on the ground when he rushed for the bushes*

*Looks around and sees the axe and rushes to it*

*As he runs to it, the monster meats fall from si pocket, distracting the pigs*

Ha ha! Wolfgang has skinny mans gift now. Time to chop

*Quickly turns around to see a pig changing into something worse. Wolfy hurries up and cuts the pigs head off as it's fangs were forming on his mouth*

*The last two pigs were no match for Wolfy and his axe. He finally had time to go help wilf*

Wilf begins to follow the rest towards the pig village, "Hounds? Some of them burned my camp... it seems nobody can get a break from them... wait were the fiery reddish ones who killed your parents?"

Yes

OOC:Sorry I couldn't get on my computer because of my brother.

OOC: Woah woah we time jumped? Alright...

Wilf was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He sprinted towards Wolfgang before whisking around and propping his spear up, "At least I got some of them off your tail!" He thrusts with his spear, taking out one of the pigs before prying it out. He ducked under the blow of another and started to attack the aggressor.

OOC: Yeah sorry, one of the worst places for me to drop out, but I have to go. Finish them off and Wilf will just tag along. Happy trails!

EDIT: Dawww you come when I have to go. Maybe tomorrow though.

OOC: Woah woah we time jumped? Alright...

Wilf was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He sprinted towards Wolfgang before whisking around and propping his spear up, "At least I got some of them off your tail!" He thrusts with his spear, taking out one of the pigs before prying it out. He ducked under the blow of another and started to attack the aggressor.

OOC: Yeah sorry, one of the worst places for me to drop out, but I have to go. Finish them off and Wilf will just tag along. Happy trails!

EDIT: Dawww you come when I have to go. Maybe tomorrow though.

*Wolfy held his axe high and swung it at the pig who missed Wilf cutting his arm. The pig screamed and his friends paniced for a second. A second strike put the beast out of it's misery* - As the pigs were distracted wilf managed to pierce one through and then he along with Wolfgang tag-teamed the remaining one*

*They took a minute to cathc their breath and then turned their looks upon the king...*

< Sorry i have to go too, have to wake up early tomorrow for a trip. Good night!>

[Why does EVERYONE assume they are sleeping darts? Even in the previous roleplay, people assumed they were sleeping darts. Oh well, I can't do anything about it now.]

[whatever the dart, It would still mean I'm out of it for some time.]

[Thanks, everyone!]

Wendy set another log onto the fire she had started in her fire pit. She had set up camp just at the edge of the forest Wolfgang, Wilf, Vincent, Strom, and Napkin were in. She let out a sigh, sitting next to the fire. She reached to her neck and held to her face the Amulet that hung there. She sighed again.

"I'm just putting off the inevitable."

"Maybe...forever..?"

Wendy was on her feet, spear in hand, instantly. She looked around.

That voice again!

There was nothing to be seen, and she sat back down. She gazed into her fire.

[i like to bold speaking, and italicize thoughts. Underlined means it's a voice that Wendy hears. The goldenrod is Wendy, the gray is one of the voices, the one that always follows Wendy around, even when she's not insane. It's actually the voice of my OC, Wyntre. He wasn't my avatar, but I just had to implement him somehow, and when I play the actual game as Wendy, I imagine Wyntre as a spirit guiding her. But that's just me.]

*Wakes up*

Huh, what- GAH, IT'S STILL AFTER ME

*Gets up, but doesn't realize there is a pig house in the way and bashes his face off the wall, but instead of being knocked out, Vincent suffers a nose fracture*

Edited by vingw