Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

What's next, the BUNNIES are going to rise against us?

*Reaches for axe, but realizes he doesn't have it*

Uh...

*Backs away*

It's not like any of you talked about it, NO, you just went and straight up SLAUGHTERED him... and just because we can't hear the screams of the carrots, ignorance is still bliss...

Calm skinny man. Tree lady is good. She give us things and help with pigs.

*Wolfgang gested at the weapons and items Strom had with her*

Sword is good. But Wolfgang like meat better!

Did you see funny bird? We send to find you.

Edited by TeoSS69

EVERYONE IS GOING ON FREAKING VACATIONSBy the way, I'm going to be driving all through today, so, I won't be doing much RPing.

< I still have my finals to finish, i'm just at my parents for the weekend. Vacations look so far away :( *Hating friends on facebook posting pictures of the beach* >

Calm skinny man. Tree lady is good. She give us things and help with pigs.

*Wolfgang gested at the weapons and items Strom had with her*

Sword is good. But Wolfgang like meat better!

Did you see funny bird? We send to find you.

I'm still not sure...

*Runs over to Wolfgang*

I have my eyes in you... you freak of nature...

*wakes up* hello Maxwell Wise you don't have to work today.why? there has been some complications . okay I will go outside . See you tomorrow? By the way where is [MENTION=7126]Raccoon[/MENTION]? I gave her a day off as well. okay then. Bye!

[sORRY FOR MY RANDOM COMINGS AND GOINGS MY SLEEP SCHEDULE PRETTY MESSED UP. ugh I think I may just drop out of this RP because like I said, its gotten pretty serious, and me being a very self conscious person that fears rejection, might as well get out while its still my choice. I don't think this RP needs a small bird who believes he's an elder god.RRGGGGG IM SORRY BUT MY DEPRESSION IS ACTING UP AGAIN AND IT MAKES INTERACTIONS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE]

[sORRY FOR MY RANDOM COMINGS AND GOINGS MY SLEEP SCHEDULE PRETTY MESSED UP. ugh I think I may just drop out of this RP because like I said, its gotten pretty serious, and me being a very self conscious person that fears rejection, might as well get out while its still my choice. I don't think this RP needs a small bird who believes he's an elder god.RRGGGGG IM SORRY BUT MY DEPRESSION IS ACTING UP AGAIN AND IT MAKES INTERACTIONS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE]

*Napkin is still unconscious on the ground*

Hm... I hope it wasn't ME that hurt the bird... if I did, well, I don't remember. It's a shame, though, I really wish it still was around. Having an egotistical bird was mildly fun.

[Aw, you really got to go? Sorry if I ruined it in any way, shape or form]