Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

You no real? But Wolfgang feel pain!! Why feel pain when just dream?

-Oh, we're real. As long as you can trust us, we'll be able to do more than just talk to you. Look into the darkness Wolfgang, and you'll see us. You'll be able to touch us. And we'll come...to help you, yes. We'll help you KILL THIS MOSNTER!!

*Shouting in pain*

*Tries to lift the big tree trunk, but the weight is too much, and he was getting hungry*

You stupid tree! Let me go! Move!

Maybe the voice will help me get free!

*Wolfgang started looking in the black night. The more he stared the more flickers of monsters he saw. Strange veins started appearing at the edges of his vision. Until, the shadows came. A tall bird like creature and wide crawling horror*

*Instead of aiming for Wilf like they said they went toward poor Wolfgang*

OOC: Yeah but normally Hallucinations don't kill you either :\

[it's a mental issue, if you THINK something is happening, your brain can make it so... this is a serious case of mental hallucination because your brain actually causes itself to hurt, and even shutdown if things get too serious]

[it's a mental issue, if you THINK something is happening, your brain can make it so... this is a serious case of mental hallucination because your brain actually causes itself to hurt, and even shutdown if things get too serious]

< Yeah but this is don't starve, where rabbits have horns and pigs know you're ugly. >

OOC: Heh, he might turn into the group therapist since he can see who's losing their wits and who's mind is crystal clear.

OOC: I suppose your right on those accounts. I was just asking since... Don't Starve's universe is strange. Rabbits turning into beardlings that drop real resources you can use afterwards. And I read somewhere on the wiki that when you go insane, the hallucinations actually take after lovecraftian literature and manifest into the real world, using insanity as a gateway. Sorry if I sounded like an idiot.

Wilf looked up, seeing the hallucinations. Having no weapons, and absolutely no where to run, his only chance was to see if him being in his new form, had any effect on punching hallucinations into submission... in fact he didn't even recognize them as hallucinations as first, he'd just assumed they were another monster he had never seen before.

He stood between them and Wolfgang, and prepared to fight them off. "If you trust me enough, I think that axe might come in handy right about now."

*The terrorbeak attacked Wolfgang without wasting time. Unfortunately for it Wolfgang still had his arm free. Seeing that the shadows turned on him, he grabbed his axe and swung it against the monster. The axe hit it in the beak itself, deviating his trajectory into the trees trunk, deeply cutting it. One more swing from his axe into the cut and Wolfgang was free*

Okay shadow man, i trust you. Now help me with scary shadows! Wolfgang is afraid! It is so dark!!

"Alright then... can you get yourself free or do you need me to help you out?" Wilf smashed a Crawling Terror to... some effect. Obviously fighting weaponless wasn't a great idea, even for him.

*Wilfgang gave one mighty swing to the tree and freed himslef. He avoided the terrorbeak, and punched it in the head. With great strenght he grabbed it's head and smashed it into the tree trunk, traping his beak in eat. As the mosnters head was leaned, he cut it off with the axe. As the hallucination died, he sensed that the noises in his head went quiet. He regained some of his wits*

Wolfgang killed one! Ha! Ha! But there are too many. Maybe tree lady's sword will work. It is dark like the monsters!

"Dark Sword? I remember something about that..." Wilf recalled something about a sword created out of nightmare fuel in the journal... oddly enough one of the things he was trying to replicate before blowing himself to kingdom come.

"If you have it, you better use it. Whatever it is, it has to be better than nothing!"

"Through the night!?" Wilf picked up a twig, wrapped grass around it, and stuck it into the fire, "If you insist. Stay close! Don't stop moving!" He would head out into the darkness once Wolfgang was ready to tag along and it was "safe" to do so.

OOC: Don't stop moving, don't turn back, never look back, if you do, your dead. ~ Almost every horror game ever.

[

*murder of crows

Thoughts --> Bioshock Infinite][Going on vacation tomorrow, preparing, so I'm not on too often. Sorry.]Collecting the logs from her work, Wendy lifted her head. There was a sound... Wasn't there? It sounded like... Footsteps... But not like any other she had heard so far. They were very fast. Knowing that anything could be a possible threat, Wendy donned her Logsuit and equipped her Spear, weapons ready to take the offense, yet also ready to run if it was something she couldn't handle.

*Strom sees a light and then puts on the nightmare armor.She passes through a swamp and is so angry that she rips off a tentacle spike*

YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!Huh?

*Strom sees Wendy, a little girl and stops, takes off the armor and drops her weapon.*

I come in peace.Don't chop trees.I shall sing the wood from trees in an ancient language.You shall join a group of people, one of which is me, and we will escape the island together. Understand?

*Vincent barges in*

WHAT IN THE BLAZING *profanity* ARE YOU DOING, TREE-THING? Don't go killing a random innocent just because they didn't know that you'd get ALL UPSET over-

*Vincent stops for a moment*

You're... not killing her... well, uhm, I may have slightly misjudged this situation and all...

*Turns to Wendy, shaking in fear*

Uhm... so, what's your name, fine lady?

Wendy blinked, keeping her gaze on the treeguard-like creature. After a moment of thinking, she nodded to the creature and put her weapon away, though still wary. Then she turned to look at Vincent.

"My name is Wendy."

Then she looked back at the tree creature.

A promise of escape... I've had one of those before...

She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts. She couldn't think of that now.

Well Vince.I can do this.

*Strom walks over to a tree and starts to sing beautifully in an ancient language that you can't understand.Soon enough wood started coming out of the tree but not leaving any marks on the tree.When Strom was done she drooped.*

Sorry, it takes energy.