Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

We go to good people. Funny bird will find us there. Maybe they have food.

*Stomach growls*

*Turns his attention to Strom*

You said puppies kill your mama and papa. Wolfgang is sorry. Wolfgang fight puppies yesterday. Some forgot about Wolfgang and ran away

Wilf begins to follow the rest towards the pig village, "Hounds? Some of them burned my camp... it seems nobody can get a break from them... wait were the fiery reddish ones who killed your parents?"

[i pictured pants, but I guess the way I drew/pictured it was that his pants were covered by the bush, sorry]

OOC: No need for apologies. It was hilarious. I'm just joking around. (Seriously someone post something about the RP)

Wilf stopped next to Wolfgang, "How did they create the tools to build houses again? I'm voting on some interloper."

He looks around and spots the berry farm that he had saved him from one of his own mishaps, "Hey! The berries grew back!"

OOC: Yup... that pineapple...

The house is too small for Wolfgang. But Wolfgang is no go there because of stink. They smelly

*As he says that he notices the berries wilf talked about and races to them*

*As he approaches one of the bushes a Gobller comes out" -BLUBLUBLUVLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU-

Stupid bird get away from berries! *Said wolfgang and just slapped the thing in the face trying to shove it out of the way.*