Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

I'll do it tonight to the best of my abilities if no one beats me to it. Uh... so it's just a standard form right? Character name, appearance, etc? And I'm still not 100% sure on the Alternate Universe... like... the specifics of it. To me it just sounds like Don't Starve except it isn't canon to the main story line, or maybe we're implementing our own ideas on it. Maybe I'm just confusing myself.I'm already failing!EDIT: Wait wait wait, when you say not interested in roleplaying here do you mean this thread in particular or the entire thing on any kind of thread?

Edited by Jomber

I'll do it tonight to the best of my abilities if no one beats me to it. Uh... so it's just a standard form right? Character name, appearance, etc? And I'm still not 100% sure on the Alternate Universe... like... the specifics of it. To me it just sounds like Don't Starve except it isn't canon to the main story line, or maybe we're implementing our own ideas on it. Maybe I'm just confusing myself.I'm already failing!EDIT: Wait wait wait, when you say not interested in roleplaying here do you mean this thread in particular or the entire thing on any kind of thread?

Go on and start a normal one then, just remember to mention vingw and the others that wanted to join. I should mention that it's 1:20 am here now and i'm gonna go soon, so i might start tomorrow.And about Max, i think she ment the forum in general :/

The entire forum in general!? I'm going to hope that isn't the case but if it is so, then the best of luck with your future endeavors.Alright, I'll make a normal one for now and if things need to be changed we can do so mid-flight (hopefully) I'll mention everyone (You do that by putting a @ in front of the name right?) and reserve spots for them. I'll later edit this post and link the thread too.

The entire forum in general!? I'm going to hope that isn't the case but if it is so, then the best of luck with your future endeavors.Alright, I'll make a normal one for now and if things need to be changed we can do so mid-flight (hopefully) I'll mention everyone (You do that by putting a @ in front of the name right?) and reserve spots for them. I'll later edit this post and link the thread too.

Yep just add @ before the username. I'm going to bed now, i'll join tomorrow. G-night :)