Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Wilf looks around, confused, "Vincent is another member who ran off with most of our supplies... well... it wasn't much anyways."

He continues to look around, "Is he coming closer or just getting louder? Both?"

OOC: And then EVERYONE comes back with a giant hammer over my head.

""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHY IS THIS WHY WAS I REDUCED TO A PILE OF ASH ONLY TO BE STRUCK BY A LARGE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY AGAIN SURROUNDED BY ROTTING FLESH."

He seems to be rolling around on his back, though it could also be interpreted as some sort of dance?

This bird is crazy.

Wilf blinks, "Anyways... we should find Vincent. I last saw him in this direction," He points off to a direction, where he last saw him, although whether he was still there or not was unknown.

He looks down at the bird, "This bird is weird... why does it keep following us?"

*The groups starts walking in Vincent's general direction. Footsteps can be heard*

DARN! Now that killer tree thing is coming after ME! UH... uh... t-the pig village is somewhere ahead, I think, but it's worth a shot to get away from... THAT thing!

*Runs off without looking back to see the everyone is following him... and are not dead...*

Edited by vingw

Wilf nods after looking through his own backpack to see if happened to accidentally stash anything, "Yeah... do you know how to tame a bird? Well I suppose it can talk..."

He leans over the bird with a big, wide, crazed, forced smile, "Hey little bird... can you fly off and find our friend?"

Wilf blinks, "Anyways... we should find Vincent. I last saw him in this direction," He points off to a direction, where he last saw him, although whether he was still there or not was unknown.

He looks down at the bird, "This bird is weird... why does it keep following us?"

"Follow you? HA. Perhaps I should ask why you are following me? even though I asked you to."

Yes skinny man has food. Wolfgang is hungry! Maybe funny bird can fly and see him from sky

*he snaps up, removing most of the ash that coverded him*

"You want me to do what? Surely you kid."

Please funny bird!

*Turns to wilf*

You forget to say "Please"

*He crosses his wings and squints at the ground*

"...."

"FINE, SO BE IT. I AM NOTHING IF NOT A GENEROUS DEITY."

*He flies up into the air*

"besides I dont want to lose any potentially helpful minions."

*He seems to pause mid air, and then comes back down.*

"....Who is this Vinny person again?"

*He crosses his wings and squints at the ground*

"...."

"FINE, SO BE IT. I AM NOTHING IF NOT A GENEROUS DEITY."

*He flies up into the air*

"besides I dont want to lose any potentially helpful minions."

*He seems to pause mid air, and then comes back down.*

"....Who is this Vinny person again?"

He is skinny man with bag in back. He has food!

"Skinny... like Wolfgang usually calls him. Hes also probably the only other human running around in these parts."

He is skinny man with bag in back. He has food!

"Ah yes, the green one that gave me the questionable vegetable."

*Flies away again*

Wilf covers his eyes as the bird flies off, "So we just wait here until then?" He kicks the ground, "Hm... I hope he returns here soon. If it starts getting dark, I wouldn't dare risk placing an open fire in the middle of a forest." (Unlike Jomber who burned three.)