Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Wilf also sprinted along with Wolfgang, and when the Gobbler came out, he attempted to tackle it, and missed horribly. He got up with spear in hand and started chasing it off. If it didn't die, it sure wasn't going to get the berries.

"You stupid turkey!"

OOC: Is the pineapple going to be a running gag now?

EDIT: Speaking of which where is Lord Battal and his Nightengale?

Edited by Jomber

OOC: Is the pineapple going to be a running gag now?

< Yes. Somebody needs to tell Wolfgang about the pineapple so we can change from tricky, to pineapple man >

*Poor Wilf, he was happy he drove away the gobbler, oblivious to the fact that Wolfgang had already cleaned the bushes. Now their hopes of food remained with Vincent*

Mm. Food ball is small but good for belly.

*As Wolfy rubs his stomach he hears an angry voice : YOU NO STAY*

"Yes, me."*Pulls out a long and threatening knife*"You really don't care about your death, do you? Quite reckless."*Impales a slice of pineapple and eats it*"Some people would call that a curse. Trust me, they did to me. But it's actually quite a blessing..."*Eats some pineapple*"That is, if you use it right."

Wilf turned back after spitting one the ground after he drove it off into the distance, he turned back only to find the bushes depleted of berries, and Wolfgang standing there munching them all. "... Well I guess at least one of us is fed." He shakes his head.

He walks next to Wolfgang, "You couldn't have at least shared a single bush? Oh well... I'm going to gather grass and twigs and make a few traps. Hopefully one of them will be dumb enough to accidentally walk into it."

He eyes the pig next to him. *Or maybe we can bait one of these suckers out and kill them.*

*Nightengale chuckles*"You learn a lot when you live for hundreds of years."BTW For all you pineapple-head artists out there, my avatar is my OC Wither, who bears literally no resemblance to Nightengale.

*A small bird flutters onto the ground infront of Vinny*

"Ah there you are green one, the other lackeys where getting worried about you."

*turns around to see Nightingale*

"Sorry to bother your... uh supper time."

[im so sorry]

As I asked, Mr.know-it-all, how do I get out?

*Breathing becomes heavier*

I can't do anything in the morning... but at night... I go a little crazy...

- - - Updated - - -

*A small bird flutters onto the ground infront of Vinny*

"Ah there you are green one, the other lackeys where getting worried about you."

*turns around to see Nightingale*

"Sorry to bother your... uh supper time."

[im so sorry]

*Picks up blow dart and shoots at Napkin, hitting his left wing*

Why is pig so angry?

*Wolfy asked to the dangerous looking pig standing near him. It was bulkier than the other pigs, had lines under his eyes and a strange rope tied aorund his head*

Maybe you angry because of hungry? Want food ball?

*Wolfgang held the last bunch of berries in his hand toward the guardian pig and started approaching him to give them. Bad idea*

*Guardian pig hits Wolfgan*

Ouch taht hurt. Bad pig! I will punch you!

*Punches the pig flat causing it to pass out < yeah i got a crit hit, big whoop, wanna fight about it? >. Immediately the other pigs start charging against Wolfy*

As I asked, Mr.know-it-all, how do I get out?

*Breathing becomes heavier*

I can't do anything in the morning... but at night... I go a little crazy...

- - - Updated - - -

*Picks up blow dart and shoots at Napkin, hitting his left wing*

*Napkin seems to scream and flys off again*

Wilf looks back and drops what hes doing, "How did you manage to pick a fight already!? I thought you said these were good people!" He runs after him while wielding his spear.

He stabs a pig from behind, only to attract attention, "Oh no..." He whips around, and starts running. He wasn't really the most physique, and he was defiantly not up for a fight without some kind of armor.

OOC: What have you DONE!?

[No, I don't want to fight, I want to RP. Your move, BAttal.]

- - - Updated - - -

< [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] and [MENTION=54784]Maximum124[/MENTION] i would love a pineapple fight thread in the off-topic area :D >

[Oooh... that would be interesting..]

OOC: What have you DONE!?

< Adventure!! >

*Wolfgang now full, launches a battle cry and rips his shirt off*

I punch you all, bad pigs!

*Starts a fight with three pigs near him as 4 others chase Winf*

*He manages to kill one of them, but it is hard. If only he had a weapon...*

OOC: Doesn't he have an axe?Wilf keeps running long and hard, skirting the perimeter of the village before running near the Pig King himself. He looks behind himself briefly, realizing that none of them were actually attacking him anymore, but instead looking expectantly at him. When he didn't do anything, they continued the chase.OOC: I'm basing this off the fact they won't attack you in the game if you trade with the Pig King to clear up any confusion. Also, I may need to leave soon, so if hes still in danger, just assume he ran next to Wolfgang and is supporting him with whatever action he chooses to do.

"Exactly. And when you put the things together, you get...well, I won't spoil the fun! Anyway, your friens are coming, so I'd suggest sticking around."*Toasts Vincent with the knife*"Ta."*Nightengale vanishes and the world goes back to normal*