Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Wilf was trying to discern what the figure was saying, the world slowly coming further and further into focus until a sudden jump in his vision as suddenly the entire world came into focus, and so did his new form...

post-39598-13764595885593_thumb.jpg

"... Wolfgang? What's going-" He stops, as he realizes his voice almost seems to have an echo, in fact not just his voice felt off, everything felt off... He looked down at his hands to his horror.

"Wolfgang...!?"

OOC: I seriously hope I'm not that terrible of an artist. Hes supposed to be black aside for his eyes and mouth. Uh... so... yeah... stuff... there you go Maximum.

OOC: Woodie? What? Next character in the update? I'm confused.

OOC: Woodie? What? Next character in the update? I'm confused.

< Yep, he has a talking axe named Lucy. I'd hardly turn my back on Wolfgang, but he can easily take second place :D >

*Wolfgang looks incredulous at the....monster...before him*

How you know Wolfgangs name? Where is bush man? Answer me or i chop chop!!

OOC: A talking axe? That was the twist? Never would have guessed... I'm personally rooting for Webber to get in.

Wilf takes a moment to respond, taking everything in, "... I'm... Wilf..."

For some reason he can see an aura coming off of Wolfgang, one of insanity, which only worried him further. Some strange monster apparently ate his friend and he has to deal with this while insane. This... was not a good time to be messing with stuff he shouldn't have.

OOC: A talking axe? That was the twist? Never would have guessed... I'm personally rooting for Webber to get in.

< he has a curse too... >< can you make it so that your demon thingy version can't be hurt by conventional ways? >

OOC: I was actually planning that his "powers" so to speak would operate on the insanity of himself and others. If everyone is sane, hes almost like a hallucination and can't really be hurt but has trouble interacting with the world. If everyone is insane, then he can interact and manipulate objects as he pleases, but now hes up for physical harm.OOC: But we could say that the nightmare fuel hasn't completely run it's course and that for the time being he's insubstantial.OOC: A curse too? What does it do?

Wilf? Oh bush man! You are alive! I will save you!

You will regret eating my friend , you scary monster! I will open your belly and save him!

*Wolfgang charged at Wilf with the axe*

- - - Updated - - -

[Whenever Napkin wakes up, can he start calling Storm Stormageddon?]

I think that's "Strom" not "Storm" :p

"Wha- No! Nononono! You have this all wrong!"

A pebble zipped between the two, Wilf realized that he had done it by accident, Wolfgang's aura was like some kind of fuel...

He tries to sidestep (can you even call it a sidestep?) his swing if and when he did so. "Wolfgang! Calm down! I am... I'm not a monster! Come on, you have to listen!" He tries to think of some kind of event that they experienced and them alone.

"Remember the forest fire? Remember the bird Napkin? Remember Vincent? Wolfgang! What does it take you to understand!?"

If only he had some taffy to shove in his mouth...

*As Wilf spoke, the vocies Wolfgang was hearing started being clearel*

-He's lying Wolfgang! He ate your friend and is using his voice to deceive you. You mus KILL HIM! That's the only way to save your friend. You want to save him don't you?-

WOLFGANG SAVE BUSH FRIEND! AAAAAAAAAAA

*Takes another swing but misses the Demon < what's your demon name btw? >*

You can not lie to Wolfgang! I will kill you evil mosnter and i will save my friend AAAAAAAA!!! *Charges to his target*

OOC: He's still Wilf, which makes this more amusing. I actually came up with the name and character before I even came across this roleplay. Just didn't have a sketch at the time, or you know, courage. I was thinking though because of the fuel his personality might change to be a bit more devious.

Seeing no other option, he was either going to have to flee or subdue Wolfgang. Attacking him seemed unlikely, Wolfgang was the best fighter out of the entire group, and he barely even knew how to move around in this new form.

Wilf turned around and ran slithered for his life.

Edited by Jomber

Wilf looked around in the woods and towards the setting sun, he wasn't sure about himself, but he knew Wolfgang was going to die if he chased him to the point where night blanketed the sky.

"Are you sure? Looks like night is coming!" He tries to force a branch to fly off the ground and ram itself into Wolfgang, to slow him down.

"Honestly Wolfgang! I'm Wilf! If I killed him, wouldn't you think I would try to kill you too?"

*A tree branhc magically levitated and hit Wolfgang in the face. To the giant it looked big crow trying to chew his head off*

Argh! Go away evil bird!

*Suddenly a whole murder of crows was flying around him. Dark feathered and with red glowing eyes. It wasn't real*

*Wolfgang swung the axe wildly in the air, trying to fend off the shadowy birds. In his slashing fury he hit a big evergreen so hard that the thing came down in one swing, trapping him down.*

Wilf stopped and looked back, with night coming so near, being pinned down was surely a death sentence. He slowly and cautiously came near, ready to bolt if he managed to free himself. He wasn't quite going to let him go, not until he beat into his head that he didn't kill Wilf, who was himself.

If Wolfgang didn't free himself (and if he did disregard below) he would slither past him, collecting grass and pulling out the stump to use as a campfire base and lit it ablaze, protecting them for the night. He was going to have a long conversation with him...

"That was reckless of you." He paused, "If I was really a threat, I would have killed you as soon as you pinned yourself. Instead, I build a campfire next to you so the night dosen't eat you. If you can't accept that I'm Wilf, can you at least not kill me and accept the fact I want to be your friend?"

OOC: Are other people online? I feel like us three are the only ones here.

< Well they're either offline or doing some beta testing... >

You lie, the voices tell me. You are evil!!

-That's right Wolfgang, would you be friends with such a monster? Look at it. Do you really think someone that looks like that can be good? It just wants you to trust him so it can eat you while you have your guard down. Just like he did with Wilf...YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM!!-

*Wolfy let out a painful screech. His head felt like a Koalefant was jumping on it.*

I will kill you. Just like the voices say!!

*Vincent notices Storm*

Oi, are you the same tree-person from before, or another one that'd probably bash my brains in? Either way, you don't look too happy...

- - - Updated - - -

< Well they're either offline or doing some beta testing... >

[First of all, what beta?!?! second of all, can a man have a life outside of the internet?]

OOC: I'm just wondering. I've been running around with my head chopped off in real life too. Also I think they released a prebuild, but I'm nowhere near my gaming computer, so I wouldn't be able to use it either.

"Voices...? You trust voices in your head rather than-" He gets an idea, "This is all a trick in your head... right? The voices... me... they don't exist. Your just dreaming. Go to sleep, and you will wake up back in the real world." He sighs, figuring Wolfgang wouldn't go to sleep since he was considered a threat.

"Seriously, if I was... 'evil'... then why aren't you dead?"