Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Is only good people left *Points with the axe at the pig king, just standing there looking at them with a blank face*

He hide money behind big bottom. If i give meat, he give money * Drops the axe and pulls out the dead rabbits wrapped in spider web.*

* O_O *

... oh... uhm... how about we sell those rabbits, science is more important than food, you know?

*Nudges Wilf*

We'll just "clean" up some of those pig corpses, okay?

*Leans over to Wolfgang*

*Whispering* Don't let the fat-pig know this, but we're going to be feasting on porkchops tonight!

OOC: Yeah, for said tragic events to happen I need a Science Machine. Also sorry for not posting, but I had the computer snagged away from me for a moment. It's going to happen, just expect it.

Wilf looks at all the pig corpses, "We give half of the pig meat to the pig king, and the other half for us to eat." He says that like there's nothing wrong with it.

*Wolfgang looks up, first not knowing what Vinny was talking about, then he looked around and smiled*

HA! HA! *remembers not to let the king know and lowers the voice* I mean...ha ha, we eat the piggies tonight. mmmm

I go give jumping meat for money then. You wait here

*Starts walking toward the king. Strom that was in the way, stands aside. As he moves the strange radio-on-a-stick he was holding started to make weird noises. Wolfgang stops and looks curios at it*

[changed the title so people don't get confused, also how many pages does the forum allow? I remember on the MSPA forums the limit was 100 pages. Are there even such limits on here?]

[Dude, Willette has a thread with 500+ pages so far... so the answer is "Quite a lot of pages"]

OOC: I have seen another roleplay 400 pages long... so yeah.

Wilf looks at the divining rod along with Wolfgang, "We already have one of those!? Well... the Science Machine will still be useful regardless... half of the recipes in this journal don't explain how to assemble them. Just 'Rocks' and "Silk' or 'Gold'."

[Dude, Willette has a thread with 500+ pages so far... so the answer is "Quite a lot of pages"]

< I never made it past page 10 on that one. I never understood people who said "I don't watch One Piece because it has too many episodes". Now i do.>

What is that...Robot Box? It makes funny noise. Is funny :D

*Get's closer to inspect the rod*

Ha! Ha! Ha! That's a good one robot box!

*Grabs the rod and waves it around. As it's pointed at a pig house isolated from the others, the rode makes a loud noise*

Ah, what is it? Robot box scared me!

Edited by TeoSS69

OOC: I think I recognize this piece. It always spawns next to a lone pig house... Crank Thing right?

Wilf's eyes bulge, "You do know that thing leads to... things right? If it gets louder, then there's an artifact there, waiting for us. Hm... but we have to get all of this meat before it spoils... how about this, you go follow the rod, and the rest of us will butcher the pigs and setup camp. If you run into trouble, just come straight back. Sounds good?"

Edited by Jomber

Hah! Wolfgang goes on adventure! Ok bush man, you hold jumping meat

*gives Wilf the dead rabbits and goes to grab his axe, which proceeds to tie around his waist. With the rod in his hand and Napkin on the other he heads to the pig house with the spiky tree*

[hey could you guys also post/point me towards pictures of your characters at some point? As an artist and a visual thinker that would be the freakin best (specially nightingale yo, I'm real confused on what he looks like) that is if its not too much trouble :wilson_curious:]

Edited by Maximum124

[hey could you guys also post/point me towards pictures of your characters at some point? As am artist and a visual thinker that would be the freakin best (specially nightingale yo, I'm real confused on what he looks like) that is if its not too much trouble :wilson_curious:]

< In my head, Wilf is till a bush with hairy legs. >

Wilf turns to Vincent, "Alright, you and me and Strom if she decides she wants to jump in. Let's collect the meat from the pigs to use as food. The rabbits, we'll give to the pig king. I doubt he'll want to trade gold for his own kind, despite my suggestion earlier... if he even trades for gold. I suppose we have to start somewhere."

(I have no idea how many rabbits he caught so I'm going to leave the number of gold he got unspecific.)

Wilf first runs over to the pig king, and offers up the rabbits with a smile, unknowing if he should say something. The Pig King glares at him before exchanging the rabbits for a couple of gold nuggets. Bewildered, he stares at the gold before turning back to Vincent, whether he was picking up meat or not.

"Well look at this, he does have gold."

OOC: I have a sketch of my character in his twisted other form. I'm still waiting for the event before unveiling.

OOC: You know this isn't the first roleplay I've been through where I have hidden as a bush and that became a running joke. The other one was in a paper and pencil live roleplay face to face.

EDIT: Get it? Running, joke? Hahah, (Boo! Get off the stage!) I didn't even notice this until afterwards.

Edited by Jomber

OOC: I have it ready now, I'm just not sure whether I should show now or later when it becomes revalent. Also, I am not a professional artist and the webcam dosen't make it look any better. >_>

Wilf turns to Vincent, "Alright, you and me and Strom if she decides she wants to jump in. Let's collect the meat from the pigs to use as food. The rabbits, we'll give to the pig king. I doubt he'll want to trade gold for his own kind, despite my suggestion earlier... if he even trades for gold. I suppose we have to start somewhere."

First of all, who's "Storm", and secondly, I JUST said that exact same thing, with eating the pigs and trade the rabbits...

Wilf knocks himself in the head, "Sorry, I don't think I quite recovered from the whole forest fire... and Strom is that Tree... Person... creature... nevermind. She's Strom." He points to her, "The person who you bravely ran away from."

< Last post for today, it's almost 10 pm here and i'm heading out for a couple beers. I'll continue Wolfgang's story tomorrow morning since i'm alone.>

*As Wolfy approached the house the rod made more and more noise*

Robot box is angry now!

*The pig seeing this big monkey man had slaughtered all his kin with little effort, kept his distance*

*Wolfy looked around the house and noticed some sort of crance standing in a circle of strange dark flowers*

Is bendy thing what we look for? Hmm? What is strange plant? Is no potato.

*He approched the evil flower to take a closer look. As he did so he's head started to pound and he could hear strange whispers*

Who is there? What you want? Leave Wolfgang alone scary voices!

*He started seeing weird shadows crawling around and he's vision started becoming shaky*

< be ready for crazy Wolfgang tomorrow :D >