Skill Spotlight: Wigfrid & Willow in beta.

44 minutes ago, Sanitar said:

image.png.8e4ad303accb2834bf48360d4d9ee007.png

New Island

No way! Islands?! Is this a Wind Waker reference?!????11!!

wind-waker-legend-of-zelda.gif.6a389dcf95b4f473dbd2bdfb4e9ec894.gif

Fairy Island here I COMEEEEEEEE

41 minutes ago, mkemal23 said:

What a cool desined Mob. (Spoiler)

Hide contents

Ekrangrnts2023-11-30224510.png.690a6a6079d17311f40664e64b222e02.png

Bruh, what the hecken'

Tigershark's cousin, tigerchad

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

Can someone tell me if Wigfrid got a Spear or Shield throwing ability?

It’d probably be too similar to captain America or Wonder Woman if she did.. but ever since the animated short showed her Yeeting spears at a giant serpent, I’ve wanted that for her. <3

"Burn Duration", why would I want to burn down objects faster? If I light a tree on fire it is to warm myself or if I light gunpowder I preferably want to run away before the blast follows, lol. The only scenario I can think of when burning objects faster is preferably is when clearing weeds from a farm or gathering charcoal at the start, although there it hardly makes any significant difference.

Edited by Captain_Rage
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Captain_Rage said:

"Burn Duration", why would I want to burn down objects faster? If I light a tree on fire it is to keep in order to warm myself or if I light gunpowder I preferably want to run away before the blast follows, lol. The only scenario I can think of when burning objects faster is preferably is when clearing weeds from a farm or gathering charcoal at the start, although there it hardly makes any significant difference.

Would this be a dmg increase on burning damage? Faster tick? Or does it only apply to structures?

If not, it should...

Edited by HowlVoid

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can someone tell me if Wigfrid got a Spear or Shield throwing ability?

It’d probably be too similar to captain America or Wonder Woman if she did.. but ever since the animated short showed her Yeeting spears at a giant serpent, I’ve wanted that for her. <3

Nope, but she got spear dash with her new spear and shield blocking, so pretty good imho. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Would this be a dmg increase on burning damage? Faster tick?

The "Burn Duration" skill reads "Objects burn down faster, and creatures burn for longer". >_>

EDIT:

Okaaay, useful for fighting Toadstool. Still, very niche....?!?! Very wonky in general.

Edited by Captain_Rage

Just now, DegenerateFurry said:

Why is Wigfrid the designated rider character now?

I guess it has more to do with it fitting thematically, than mechanically. As someone who always tames beefalos, I'm pretty hyped for this regardless, though locking the saddle behind Wig's skills is a weird choice, considering that's only the 4th saddle in the game in general. 

• Like 4
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 1