Might be a bit extreme but he would be a very good easymode character if he could turn his beard into a sort of third hand slot by bringing it to life. So for example it could hold an umbrella for him while keeping his main hand item free, imagine the combinations.

I play Wilson. I love some of these ideas! Him delving into his more chemistry side sounds super fun and lore based, I'd like to see the mixture from the very beginning in the first trailer. turning one of his failures into something he utilities, litteraly making his old past mistakes that litteraly blew up in his face to now blowing up in his enemies faces fits inline with who and what Wilson has done. (Plus I think Klei and their ambassadors would have fun coming up ideas for the unique "concoctions" and their effects that Wilson is pulling out of his ***, maybe have the explosive damage be based on how sane Wilson is when he throws it? So him being completely insane deals a great amount of damage because he's at his most unstable sounds like a mechanic that also fits perfectly for his character, since he made the telltale heart from being insane and not of science that even worried him after he made it) Wilson in canon is the only one that successfully beat Maxwell and his game, not the Mighty Wolfgang, the Intelligent Wickerbottom, the Conniving WX-78, or even the Mastermind Wagstaff, so the fact he did it and not the others who should be more capable than him is an amazing feat in it of itself, and he did it from his mistakes and deaths in the constant, he's learned from his pain and has knowledge that no other has cause of that. Sure the others have died, but Wilson has adapted and even made some inventions that the survivors now make that came from the Mad Scientist (Note: I'm on console but I want some of the abilities that PC players have, like seeing the numbers on the stats without having to go into inventory mode, instead why not have it be a toggle in the settings? PC players can just hover over it with their mouse while staying on the move, while Console has to sit still just to see their stat numbers, just a little QoL thing to go along with the Wilson rework that I believe many console, controller and just players in general would enjoy, also MnK support on console DST, other than that, I hope Klei does Wilson justice and have fun designing and creating this character rework)

On 10/20/2022 at 11:24 PM, cropo said:

Might be a bit extreme but he would be a very good easymode character if he could turn his beard into a sort of third hand slot by bringing it to life. So for example it could hold an umbrella for him while keeping his main hand item free, imagine the combinations.

Are you suggesting Wilson be able to duel-wield?

Quite frankly I'd love to see this concept somewhere in this game, even though I'm sure most people are thinking about Walking Canes when they see this idea.

I definitely like the whole idea of the mad scientist thing is cool he should definitely get a small sanity gain when around science like buildings and loss sanity while around magic like buildings it would also be cool if you whent a little deeper into the faild scientist side of things and let us play with some of Wilson's failed experiments maby like some device that changes the forms of some monsters or make like a potion that can make something like a pig man a mutation of the pig man thag would help you mine trees and you can make a mutation of like a spider and it would help you kill stuff and you could make a mutation of the tall bird and it could mine rocks or something like a device or a potion that can mind control a mob or a bunch of mobs to attack each other like if you throw a potion it would leave an area that if any mobs that walk on it would become crazy and try to kill anything around it maby even Wilson him self might be in danger of this crazy mod and maby a device that if a pig man is in the chamber it will teleport to the other chamber but it will be a pig guard and will turn back after a amount of time and if you use this chamber with a bunny or a bunny man it would change them into the form that they look like when your kinda insane and any other mob you teleport through this chamber will slightly change and then change back after a current amount of time just to show off the failed scientist side of things and you could some how bait the thing into this chamber with the food they like ot would be like the teleport staff but has a current side on things because you know how he's like a mad/failed scientist side of things

On 7/25/2022 at 5:57 PM, GuyNamedChris said:

Beard Hair Rug and that's it.

Beard Hair Rug enthusiasts rise up 

On 7/27/2022 at 2:01 AM, Creatorofswamps said:

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

Beard Hair Rug

:wilson_bearded:

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F_%3F%3F_%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%28%3F%3F%3F%3F%29_%3F_%3F%3F%3F%3F.png

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F_%3F%3F_%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F_%3F%3F%3F%3F (1).png

Beard Hair Rug cult rise

Archived