[Game Update] - 514299

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Players that die with curses, now drop them and are not cursed anymore.

I will commit suicuide everytime I get a trinket now!

Mark my words, dirty furries!

By the way, did players who woved Wagstaffs plank will get a refund with this patch? 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I too am sad that Ghost Wonkey is not really a thing now. But it is how the Accursed Trinkets should work. 

I mean.. You guys can add Wilbur.. With benifits from Monkey Queen, Powder Monkies, and Splumonkies. Maybe even a cool monkey farmer hut structure for gathering things. Plus you get a cool monkey ghost.

Let me have Wilbur the Monkey King rule the lands. :cry:

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

By the way, did players who woved Wagstaffs plank will get a refund with this patch? 

On 7/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, PeterA said:

Just for clarity's sake, the refunding process likely won't start until Friday. It will depend on when we can get the update out to all the platforms.

Edited by Just-guy

So I just got around to meddling with the world Gen settings for the new update- Yes there are actual world Gen settings for Curse of Moon Quay update..

Which I find odd.. because we still don’t have any world Gen settings for some of the older updates like Water Logged..

Id love to be able to toggle more or less grass gator.

Or less Water Strider Spiders but Tons of normal spiders 

(like how you can keep hound waves on now but can choose to turn off Ice & Fire hound)

12 hours ago, PeterA said:

Unfortunately there were some complications, so the refunding process might not happen until next week. :(

rockeyebrow.gif.e671243d47b05ac83cd2399709ad0cab.gif

Edited by hhh2

19 minutes ago, Rafi. said:

First it was the raids that got tuned down, now the curse. From Moon Quay to Mid Quay update.

Honestly at this point I'd prefer they just deleted the raid mechanic and changed it to a boss fight that way it would at least respect people's time for those who want to engage with it and keep the sea the safe haven it's always been and likely always will be if this update is anything to go by everyone sorta comes out better that way I guess...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1

My God, my fence and wooden door have turned around, and they have become abnormal!

Can you repair them as soon as possible? I don't like the current fence. The former fence is more comfortable

QQ截图20220708080630.png

QQ截图20220708080716.png

QQ截图20220708080511.png

• Like 5

I prefer the animation of lighting action before.

I think it is reasonable to curse that death will not fall. After this modification, I can leave the curse at the gate to curse the new players.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Honestly at this point I'd prefer they just deleted the raid mechanic and changed it to a boss fight that way it would at least respect people's time for those who want to engage with it and keep the sea the safe haven it's always been and likely always will be if this update is anything to go by everyone sorta comes out better that way I guess...

We had a new sea threat with cool rewards, and a super cool mechanic that made us actually keep using the sea after getting every exclusive resources from it or makes you embrace it. Now it just feels way more bland.

• Like 2
  • Wavey 1