Which of the following do you think is feasible and likely to happen in the monkey update?

Which of the following do you think is feasible and likely to happen in the monkey update?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you think is feasible and likely to happen in the monkey update?

• Monkeys, living on their own island
    • Pirate monkeys, sailing on their own boats
    • Periodic boat raids, which can be escaped if you are able to sail away
    • The new monkeys will rummage through containers
    • Primitive monkey civilization, like monkey huts, treehouses, hideouts, etc
    • Advanced monkey civilization, like monkey mansions, temples, bars, harbor, etc
    • Monkeys are cursed and transform into undead monkeys every full moon / night
    • Pirate monkeys sail a ghost ship / Flying Dutchman / airship
    • Monkeys are able to leap / fly through the air
    • Monkey puzzles / toys
    • Tropical trees / jungle trees / palm trees
    • Coconuts / pineapples / papaya / guava / apples / oranges / new fruit
    • Dolphins / swordfish / anglerfish / orcas / new fish
    • Tougher boats / fireproof boats
    • Interlocking square boats
    • New resources, like silver / iron / steel / limestone / coral
    • New natural disasters, like floods / fog / typhoons / strong winds
    • New weapon that deals more damage to moon-changed creatures

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/22 at 10:00 PM

4 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Undead monkey pirates riding a ghost boat.

I'm gonna be real that's probably not going happen but boy do I want it to.

With three headed monkeys? And ghost zombie pirate

Spoiler

lechuck

Sounds good to me

There's a lot of really great stuff here, but unfortunately I'm not expecting much of this update since I know I'll just be disappointed.

What would make me really hype is if it was a new monkey/treasure island which has a lot of Shipwrecked content on it, hidden treasure which you can get great loot from, and a primitive monkey village with the oceans around the island being patrolled by pirate monkeys.

Though what I'm expecting is pirate monkey raids will either replace hound attacks while you sail the sea or they will just be a new type of attack you can experience while sailing the sea and they'd maybe have a few chests on their boat with rare loot if you manage to plunder their boat instead of them plundering yours. Which's okay, but not really that exciting to me.

47 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

What if klei is baiting people again like how everyone thought waterlogged was going to be a snow biome or something cause klei said "chill"

We weren't baited, just that players believed what they wanted to believe just from one word.

11 hours ago, Baark0 said:

What if klei is baiting people again like how everyone thought waterlogged was going to be a snow biome or something cause klei said "chill"

as a dev said in the art stream, they didnt though we would understand "chill" in that way xD

if the monkeys use a boat, will be time to add boat cannons

I believe in a new island more than monkeys on boat. And where "pirates" came from ? Only from bandanas and the weapon ? But Is there some pigs with bandanas too ? Those who protects the king or near this big torch flame.

It would be nice though, but an island would be good enough if there's to do overhere, with enough to make us return there, and maybe based up.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:41 AM, Moonatik said:

And where "pirates" came from ?

They have pirate bandanas on their head and are holding cutlasses. The only way they could be more piratey is if they were saying "Yarr, we be pirate monkeys".

26 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

They have pirate bandanas on their head and are holding cutlasses. The only way they could be more piratey is if they were saying "Yarr, we be pirate monkeys".

I see, but pirates means on boat too. That's what everybdy hope and straight saw. And I just thought that it doesn't mean that they'll necessary be on some boats. Like too crazy to do that. Monkeys with weapons.

But why not, let be surprised by all of this. I wish for the best.

my only wish is that they dont completely forget that ruins monkeys exist

so i would hate that they make monkeys have dialogue instead of their casual OoOooo

and if they make them talk, make splumonkeys talk aswell

On 6/6/2022 at 9:37 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

as a dev said in the art stream, they didnt though we would understand "chill" in that way xD

if the monkeys use a boat, will be time to add boat cannons

actually from this teaser image i can confidently say that we are gonna get a new biome with the hamlet cities and it has a monkey boss in the centre like klei made it so clear i can easily understand what the next update is 100% gonna be

Archived