[Game Update] - 505690

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing the Bio Scanalyzer's scan ring to become invisible if a scan failed and restarted too quickly.

Changes

• Added a Get More Help button on the Dedicated Server Failed To Start popup.
  • Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.
  • Updated Credits.

View full update

• Like 29
  • Thanks 8
  • Spool 1
  • Big Ups 4
  • GL Happy 1

2 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.

Wow! So amazing to see these finally added to the Rewards page. What a day.

• Like 8

• Developer
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I wish there was a way that the skins I own I don't need to own twice. Would be nice to see those prizes blocked off when you already own one. 

It should warn you if you have the other variant, but we left it open to still Redeem because some people like to collect them all. We might need to revisit the visibility on that though.

• Like 7
  • Spool 1
  • Big Ups 1

14 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.

I knew I was saving my Klei points for something important! Got 'em all now. Thank you for making them available this way! :wilson_love:

18 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page

Now do the gorge and forge beta backgrounds

• Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

30 minutes ago, PeterA said:

dude... i just spent my points

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Potato Cup 1

I can finally get these skins? Omg really?? Your not just pulling a 27 day late April fools prank on me are you Klei?

Today is my sisters Birthday (mine isn’t until May 25th..) but seems I’m the one getting all the nice gifts.

• Like 2
  • Spool 1

tecnicaly, one may have become less special now, on the other hand, people now get things that the special ones got, wich seems kinda more like a one wins other lose situation to me, since rarity is not visible on skins like that in game in the first place

• Like 2
  • Shopcat 1

51 minutes ago, PeterA said:

• Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A

that's so greeeeeeeeat !!! I love these two skins

• Potato Cup 1