[Game Update] - 505690

• Developer
1 hour ago, De_Gatherer said:

The skins aren’t showing up in my item collection yet, I take it they won’t show until a later update drops for console? 

Yup, they won't be accessible on Console until the next hotfix/update.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Potato Cup 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed with this. The one game I was actually early enough to get beta rewards is the one game where the devs remove the meaning of it. 

image.thumb.png.91298a805d2fa9e5d9516279c23d5c58.pngI never really cared about Bottomless Pit as despite having it, as most of the other fire pit skins were simply better but I agree that there should be a little product differentiation between the timeless and event rarities so that the original items actually have a bit more reward for the players who were early enough to get them; perhaps something like what the specialized items had on TF2, an occasional glow/sheen. I believe that'd be an ample differentiation and would be a nice little eye-catching bonus for their higher rarity.

Perhaps something similar could be done with heirloom rarity items too, a little, occasional glint or tint to differentiate them from the woven variants.

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

16 minutes ago, Kepler1900 said:

Since this skin(Bottomless Pit) can also be exchanged,can you give me a chance collect all Timeless skin?

Exchanged? If that refers to the Steam Marketplace, then no, Timeless, Woven, Proof of Purchase and Event grade items cannot be exchanged. And Timeless skins cannot be obtained as that's the entire point of them; they are expired, discontinued skins, duplicates of which can be obtained as Event grade skins, usually through Rewards page but sometimes through other means like the puzzles. The only rarities that can be traded/sold are:

Common
Classy
Heirloom Elegant
Distinguished
Heirloom Distinguished
Elegant
Spiffy
Heirloom Classy

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

交换?如果这是指 Steam 商城,则不可以,永恒、梭织、购买凭证和活动等级物品不能交换。永恒的皮肤是无法获得的,因为这是它们的全部意义。它们是过期的,停产的皮肤,其副本可以作为事件等级皮肤获得,通常通过奖励页面,但有时通过其他方式,如拼图。唯一可以交易/出售的稀有物品是:

常见
优雅
优雅传家宝
杰出
传家宝杰出
优雅
衣冠楚楚
传家宝优雅

I mean points for the skin

7 hours ago, PeterA said:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing the Bio Scanalyzer's scan ring to become invisible if a scan failed and restarted too quickly.

Changes

• Added a Get More Help button on the Dedicated Server Failed To Start popup.
  • Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.
  • Updated Credits.

View full update

Have you fixed this bug? Sometimes the scans are successful, but the drone is still flying in the sky, not landing, not dropping drawings

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PeterA said:

It should warn you if you have the other variant, but we left it open to still Redeem because some people like to collect them all. We might need to revisit the visibility on that though.

Just create the option to cancel the purchase and will return the points back. The return purchase of one skin only once, so that players do not abuse this function.

I thus wasted 10800 points in vain, although I already had these skins, but of a different rarity. At that time there was nothing else to buy (the big pile was not yet available at that moment and there were no warnings at that time), but now I would love to return those skins and buy a big pile for these points. Think about it. I think that many people need this function.

Take away these recurring loyal skins from me and give me back my 10800 points:wilson_cry:

Edited by TheAscension
  • Like 1

• Developer
13 hours ago, De_Gatherer said:

The skins aren’t showing up in my item collection yet, I take it they won’t show until a later update drops for console? 

Correct. We likely won't do a console release just for these skins (they're substantially more work than a steam or wegame deploy), but they'll come next time console is updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Potato Cup 1

Can we maybe get the skins that one normally only gets from buying the Funko pops at some point? 

I never find a Wendy Funko pop to buy and if I find someone selling one it's usually a rip-off as the figurine never comes with the digital code for the skin 

Please Klei :3

Edited by Sera-chan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, nome said:

Correct. We likely won't do a console release just for these skins (they're substantially more work than a steam or wegame deploy), but they'll come next time console is updated.

I hope console is updated very soon, even if that update does not include these skins, the game is near about unplayable at the moment: and I don’t know how to explain it.. Attack Speed is broken??

Ive nearly died just trying to fight 3 frogs like this.. Please tell me a fix is coming soon. 

Edited by Mike23Ua

17 hours ago, goblinball said:

Can you please actually explain why you think this? The only reason you’ve brought up is “what if ppl start asking for other free stuff!!!” which hasn’t happened yet so I don’t think it’s really a valid complaint at least rn

Even though the debate is pretty much over, this didn't age well

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I hope console is updated very soon, even if that update does not include these skins, the game is near about unplayable at the moment: and I don’t know how to explain it.. Attack Speed is broken??

I haven't spoken to Charles but this sounds like a new patch will be coming soon, and likely will bring the skins with it.

• Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can finally get these skins? Omg really?? Your not just pulling a 27 day late April fools prank on me are you Klei?

Today is my sisters Birthday (mine isn’t until May 25th..) but seems I’m the one getting all the nice gifts.

Bro we share the same birthday, small world. I'll be sure to wish ya a happy bday. 

Edited by Blunty_x
  • Health 2
  • Potato Cup 1