Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

Sorry for the silence guys - school's been using up a good deal of my time this week.

Aaaaaaalmost done with the second smallbird prototype, and she looks great so far!

Only problem is that shag fur takes a biiiit longer to work with, along with the new foot pattern I tried. Sooo... The price is probably gonna be $25 USD + shipping to make up for it.

I've been thinking - would anyone be interested in 'small ticket' Don't Starve merch? Like cellphone/keychain charms made out of sculpey or other stuff that would be between $10 and $15 dollars? I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Aaaaaaand what do y'all think about the prospect of full-sized beefalo hat replicas?

Here we go!

Posted Image

The one on the right is the new one, made with shag fur. Here are some closer comparison shots:

Posted Image

The fur used for the original plush has a sort of scruffy look to it, and the fibers reflect a lot of light in pictures

Posted Image

Whereas the shag fur is smoother-looking, and VERY soft~! Also, the pile of the shag fur makes the smallbird look a bit chubbier than the first XD

Posted Image

Another shot of the new smallbird, which shows off her cute little feet.

So what do you guys think? Do y'all like the first or second better? I personally love the second one - it's so FLUFFEH

The old one looked like he had a rough life, but then got his act together and cleaned up, becoming the new ''model''.It's almost inspirational. Brings a tear to my one, giant eye.