Sign in to follow this  
DarlingBirdPoe

Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

AlbinoWyvern    132

i wont burn you, i wouldnt want you to burn me, and i like albino animals, i had a albino snake named milkshake, he was the cutest thing ever, but hes the Treeguard school of forest preservetions pet now... i love you 5 ever milkshake

Your story made me cry. ;;

Your story made me cry. ;;

she was no longer than the palm of a human hand and shed rest on my shoulder when i did work and sometimes answer my questions and... well i wouldn't have passed if it weren't for her... Edited by Lumpy Treeguard

Gonna focus on making Chester next! There likely won't be any more smallbirds after these are gone.ALSO, FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:Would the majority of y'all prefer a floppy soft Wilson plush, or a posable one with hands that can hold things?

Luggs    668

What does everyone think of the slurpers?I'm seeing definite hat possibilities

A slurper hat would be pretty cool.

Here's a projected schedule for what I'll be working on over the next few months.

August: Chester

September: Slurpers? Something simple because I'll be making things for another fandom during this month too...

October: Spiders and/or Hounds

November: Wilson and/or Bunnymen?

December: Deerclops and/or Beefalo

Hey everyone.Firstly, I'm so sorry to everyone whose ordered a smallbird and not gotten a shipping notification yet - I live more or less in the middle of nowhere and there's been quite some hassle getting the boxes I need to ship them out.In light of these delays, I'm going to change how I do things.Instead of having plushies made to order (as in, I make them as soon as they're ordered), I am instead going to make a set number before listing them in my shop.This will mean a bit more time between releases, but shorter wait for delivery, which I'm sure everybody likes.

JordanSmith    0

i found this an amazing build by you, the tallbird is just amazing, im hoping you could make more so i could mabey buy one when i get the money for one, but yes, these are amazing, im happy i found these while searching for a beefalo plushie :joyous:

BarovSoap    878

i found this an amazing build by you, the tallbird is just amazing, im hoping you could make more so i could mabey buy one when i get the money for one, but yes, these are amazing, im happy i found these while searching for a beefalo plushie :joyous:

She has stated before that due to limited time and supplies, she can only make so many. With such high demand, and only one person, it is a LOT of work. What she makes next, who knows. I just need my hound and ill be ok.

LadyD    3309

I just snuggled my small bird.I wish we could think of a way to make chester ottomans available to everyone.... heheh 

Tabs    258

I like the Smallbird in this form because it's not going to grow up and try to kill me.

I don't have the funds to buy a plush, but I hope you can continue your work because these are adorable. September: regular Slurpers or Slurpers being hats?

Edited by Tabs