Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

Woah man, these look AWESOME. I would definitely be down for purchasing any plushy. I think after Chester you should make the Koalaphant, because it is really cute. I can't even bring myself to kill one I have in a stone-wall cage in my base. The only thing I am worried about is shipping, are you in the US?

I feel like we are the geek version of an adult club. We are all waving money at the plushie....The second small bird is so CUTE! SO VERY VERY CUTE.... I just want to snuggle and smooosh it...Right back to normal.Your work is awesome!

WOW, not two hours after I posted the listing, all five slots are spoken for!Thank you so, so much guys - not only can I get more materials, I can pay for my car insurance this month ;u;I'll make another listing for smallbirds next month - may have to update shipping prices once I take this batch to the post office.

I <3 the smallbird and all (tastes great :D) but I'll wait for the super cute beefalo to come out or maybe even the spider.If you make all those things on the list I will most likely buy them all (collector FTW)Why isnt a Maxwell plushy on there WE NEED A MAXWELL PLUSHY :p