Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

... Ok so it's not a plethora... Yet.

I'll be using this thread to post photos of the plushies I make based off of things in Don't Starve, as well as WIP shots and maybe notifications of when I livestream the game.

Etsy Listings
Smallbird: [sMALLBIRD ETSY LISTING]

FAQ

Q: How much will the smallbirds be?

A: $28USD + shipping. Shipping within the US will be $7, overseas will be $17

Q: How big are the smallbirds?

A: About six inches tall.

Q: Are you in the US?

A: yes!

Q: Can you make _____?

A: I'd love to make lots of things from Don't Starve, but I have school and a job that also demands much of my time. Just be patient :-)

Q: You should make ____!

A: I'm definitely open to suggestions! Just bear in mind that I may not get to them right away, depending on my current projects.

Previously Finished Projects:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by DarlingBirdPoe
  • Like 7

You guuuuuuuys ;u; Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments - what a nice welcome to the forum!

Just gonna address two of these right quick:

@Otto-Van-Candlefield - I do plan on making a Chester! With a hinged jaw and usable storage compartment and everything! Just... need to get a considerable amount of brown fur by the yard for that first ^^;

[MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] - I'm working on a Wilson for Ride6, actually! You can expect that soon, along with a plush of Quiixotic's Monster Wilson~

Edited by DarlingBirdPoe

You guuuuuuuys ;u; Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments - what a nice welcome to the forum!

Just gonna address two of these right quick:

@Otto-Van-Candlefield - I do plan on making a Chester! With a hinged jaw and usable storage compartment and everything! Just... need to get a considerable amount of brown fur by the yard for that first ^^;

[MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] - I'm working on a Wilson for Ride6, actually! You can expect that soon, along with a plush of Quiixotic's Monster Wilson~

What about a Spider? Yes, a chibi's possible.

I go to sleep and there's a ton more comments on this thread when I come back - what fun! [MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] I live in the US. And I kinda wanna make sure it's ok to sell stuff based on Klei Entertainment's intellectual property first before I start shipping birds everywhere. Andrew Hussie doesn't want people selling Homestuck stuff without permission, so I can't be too careful these days. [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] Yes I do! I want to make an eye bone along with him too :DAlso to prevent further banter, as the OP of this thread I declare that everyone is allowed to use thumbs up!