[Game Update] - 501079

• Developer

Crafting Menu 1.1 Changes:

• Pins are now saved on your local account (per computer) instead of for each world.
  • Added a page system for the pin bar.
    • The number of pages can be configured with “Crafting Pin Pages” in the settings menu.
    • Changing pages:
      • Controllers can use D-Pad left and right to toggle pages.
      • Keyboard hotkeys are defaulted to comma and period.
      • The mouse wheel can be used while highlighting the page indicator or the open menu button.
        • Note: Existing pin configurations will be reset to default.
  • Pinned recipes can now have their skins changed .
    • Mouse wheel while the menu is open or closed.
    • Using D-Pad left and right while the menu is open.
  • Pressing A on an empty pin slot will also set the pin.
  • The skins selection now loops so you will no longer have to cycle back through the skins if you went the wrong way.
  • When using a controller, the inventory bar selection now loops if you tap the right-stick at the end slots (holding the direction will not loop, stopping at the end).
  • Added sensitivity settings for the crafting menu and inventory bar navigation speed in the Advanced Settings menu.
    • Partially vs fully holding the analog stick in a direction will now affect the speed.

Other Changes

• Lavae will no longer be targetable to attack when frozen.
  • Added support for binding inventory slots 11-15. By default they are unbound.

Bug Fixes

• Fix recipes that can be prototyped to not show the lock icon when you do not have enough ingredients.
  • Fixed the recipe for Horticulture, Abridged.
  • Fixed the Lightning Conductor losing its skin during save/load. 
  • Varglets will summon hounds correctly now.
  • Fixed a bug where the Crabby Hermit would trade bottles for Sentimental Adornments in a world that has not experienced Winter’s Feast. This fix will not apply to existing worlds.
  • Fixed fireflies being able to be caught in the day time.
  • Fixed a rare client loading crash.
  • Restored the Bird Trap to require prototyping at the science machine.
  • Fixed a crash when going to the caves while hounds are about to arrive.
  • Reduced the time taken to save a world when using Cloud Saves.
  • Fixed minor skins texture bugs.

View full update

• Like 47
  • Thanks 6
  • Health 3
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 1

29 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Added support for binding inventory slots 11-15. By default they are unbound.

Woohoo! I asked for this when Wanda was new since it's perfect for her watches. Glad to see it's in now!

• Like 2
  • Ninja 1
  • Big Ups 2

i know it will finally come true. Thank you man, you are always the best devs!

Spoiler

also we appreciate you for enabling players to share skins between different platforms.

many Chinese players said yesterday that "Klei is the best, they'd rather earn now piece of money instead of three."

Spoiler

and now it is 6AM in China. I'm just about to sleep and i would like to check the content when i am awake.

Please don't be an April fools day joke.:bull_head:

love you all:grin:

After check the UI, I announce that the UI now is the most perfect craft UI so far:wilson_dorky:

i love it:wilson_goodjob:

Edited by dish-order man
i'm awake
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.ce8d00ba7ec9cb26367164d6f3dfefcb.png

now it's way easier to panic craft something from a pseudo station while I'm being chased by 37 nightmarebeaks and a bishop without having to click on the tab, wait for it to open and then anxiously scroll around it, these changes are really starting to make a difference tbh

• Like 26
  • Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 2

health.png

Thank you really much Klei <3 To you and to all the team who did and is doing all this amazing work :wilson_smile:   

Edited by Milordo
  • Like 3
  • Health 4

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Other Changes

• Lavae will no longer be targetable to attack when frozen.
  • Added support for binding inventory slots 11-15. By default they are unbound.

I'm assuming I could still click to target it if I wanted it dead, it just won't take over f or ctrl+f

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

OOoh, wonder what was changed.

I hope Willow's GOH was one of them.

All I could find was that they fixed Walter's survivor skin missing the grass in his mouth while doing some emotes and Triumphant Wormwood's tail being properly positioned behind his body when running now. I am not familiar with Willow's GoH skin bugs, what is it? 

6 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

All I could find was that they fixed Walter's survivor skin missing the grass in his mouth while doing some emotes and Triumphant Wormwood's tail being properly positioned behind his body when running now.

image.png.3c5e2569faaaf575d8413871d98fbff7.png
It looks like they changed these 3 skins, so you're correct on walter's survivor and triumphant wormwood's tail(?), not sure what the change to that one woodie feet skin is though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

I am not familiar with Willow's GoH skin bugs, what is it? 

Twitchyeyelashes.thumb.gif.12b7ea8abbf72875b9644a085c5d1e67.gif

Had reported this a long time ago with some other skin bugs, most got fixed but this one and the same example her Forlorn skin have are still there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Potato Cup 1

23 minutes ago, Hornete said:

image.png.3c5e2569faaaf575d8413871d98fbff7.png
It looks like they changed these 3 skins, so you're correct on walter's survivor and triumphant wormwood's tail(?), not sure what the change to that one woodie feet skin is though.

The Free Roaming Feet change may have stemed from this comment:b612689656275518a80e2a33d1e76007.png

And for the tail, it has definitely changed, it no longer lingers in the air when his body sways while running. Image below was before it was fixed. I don't have the time to show it properly working now atm.

DetachableTails.gif.c0d08a1b722d920399ad7d2046931f32.gif5b833f793bdebe3bfbd66efab377448e.png

Edited by Anthony_L3hr
Got a quick screenshot, much better now!
  • Like 4
  • Sanity 1

5 hours ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Pins are now saved on your local account (per computer) instead of for each world.
  • Added a page system for the pin bar.
    • The number of pages can be configured with “Crafting Pin Pages” in the settings menu.

Yes!

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 2