[Game Update] - 501079

6 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Added a page system for the pin bar.

• The number of pages can be configured with “Crafting Pin Pages” in the settings menu.

Very nice!

Here's a small suggestion then it can look just perfect :D

4 hours ago, Guille6785 said:

you can't actually :pensive: rip triggering the fire on demand but it's worth it

Not a big deal, but a bit frustrating...  Usually when I do dfly with a damage mod I'll fight through the lavae and freeze if she spawns double.  I pan flute on the last one and kill it while she's asleep to skip rage mode.  If she double spawns I'll have one frozen and can't kill it while she's asleep :\

I get that it was annoying to have an attack target the frozen lavae while kiting dfly but I don't see the reason to prevent attacking them when frozen..

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Added support for binding inventory slots 11-15. By default they are unbound.

THANK YOU! Time to really stretch my fingers with the y, h, and n keys :0. Now it's the best update ever

Maybe in the future we could get bind for the hand, torso and head slots? Thanks again!!

17 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Pins are now saved on your local account (per computer) instead of for each world.

now that's a relief, good job !

17 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Lavae will no longer be targetable to attack when frozen.

BRUH

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

What does this error mean, might it be caused by the patch somehow? image.thumb.png.6fdcdd99f6b9aad45e1903ee265eb7d1.png

Were you on the Cave shard (de-logged in caves, then re-logged after some time and/or post current update) when it happened? It usually means it crashed, or the whole server did so.

PS: to solve (most tiles) it you could ask server admin to restart server.

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
*le PS
  • Thanks 1