Favorite In-Game Names/Quotes

15 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I remember a player on a public server named "The entire population of russia", that player died to starvation.

wish I could find the screenshot.

Ah, I remember that meme.

"The entire population of russia is now playing Don't Starve Together" never fails to make me laugh.

The whole "The entire population of Russia" as a name thing reminds me of when I was playing the Sims with characters from "Hetalia", and how their names made ordinary sentences in the game amazing. Stuff like:

"China would like to come over!  Is that all right?"
"Belgium just got a promotion!"
"I'm sorry, but it's way past Liechtenstein's bedtime."

etc. and I'm just sitting there imagining all OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE of China asking to come over...  XD

Spoiler

Not to mention the time Germany got kidnapped by aliens, or the time Canada became a werewolf.  In the middle of someone's birthday party.  That was fun.

It got especially chaotic when I was doing a challenge where the whole idea was to get as many country-characters into one household as possible.  (Obviously I was also using a mod for more Sims in a household than usual.)  A TYPICAL day became something like this:

345busyhouse.png.4496556363e0a474106733245ed234cb.png

(and these are the early(ish) days!)

Oh, and uh...

559plague.thumb.png.4c01d446ddd0a8dbb251da03d69d2a54.png

...that happened.  This picture is from 2014, by the way.  Aheheheh...

But about Don't Starve players with insane names...I don't know if I can think of any right now.  Some of my Steam friends have had funny names in the past, but they're kinda just, internet-style names right now.  Nothing like "Canadian Male Stripper" or "(Bodypart) Enjoyer".  XD

As for character quotes, oh, I'd have to go to the Wiki for that and we'd be here ALL DAY.  There's so many good puns and references (an early favorite of mine would be when Wilson looks at a log:  "It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!")...and in Wendy's case, scary stuff:

"I have killed it." (to a picked grass tuft)
"I like to hurt small things."
"Suffer, worm!"
(looks at a rope) "That would be the easy way out."

...girl, you sure you don't need, like, ALL the therapy?

...Notorious

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I most certainly going to change my name into The Loathsome Dung Eater and enter pubs as Wormwood when my hectic college schedule allows. 

Fear me. 

Um actually Wormwood doesn't eat dung, he just rubs it on himself. :geek:

Archived