How old are you?

im over 20 and under 30, and if im at it, why not tell more? im a scalie that likes to draw things as you may know, i alsol dit write some storys, im alsol a closed beta tester for an indi mmo, i play a variation of differend games, i alsol like to look at art from others of course, as an artist its allways a good idea to look at others art, its like interesting howothersmay draw something, having asperger autisim is a blessing and a curse at the same time, alsol im usualy not a person that uses strong words, but alsol, what is your age?

18 minutes ago, Memetan said:

I know that the tittle looks very off-topic, but I'm interested in what's the "average age" of DST players. And what's makes you still playing.

You'll have better success at peeking into said "average DST player's age" or whatever via an anonymous poll. I reckon most people on the web don't want irl elements tied to their online persona since that in turn is tied to escapism.

If you want to gauge the average age, I think making this thread a poll, titled appropriately, with several age ranges to choose from and adding anonymity would help. Otherwise, it just seems you're asking for individuals to give out their ages.

3 hours ago, Memetan said:

I know that the tittle looks very off-topic, but I'm interested in what's the "average age" of DST players. And what's makes you still playing.

Yeah I'm 38, a criminal, my mother's name is Carol, her maiden name is milk 2 and my name is schlongconsumer 48

I used floppy disks in primary school and played Resident Evil 1 and FF8 in a PS1. Respect your elders, kids.

I play because there's so much to do in-game, it keeps me busy and entertained for 3 or more hours. And it's funny to Starve Together.

I'm 26, I never understood the importance in hiding ones age. 

Though I think it's a little unfair that you're asking for people's ages but you have yet to reveal your own @Memetan

There's a lot, and I mean a LOT of 15-16 year olds here which makes me feel absolutely ancient. At work however everyone calls me "buddy" and "champ" which makes me feel younger among my older co-workers so it balances out lmao.

Archived