Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2022

16 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

Thanks for keeping track. Doesn't mean that we will get wilson tomorrow 

Last Year they released the new Roadmap before they even finished the old one, Wilson’s rework probably ain’t coming till like mid February.. I’m sorry if that’s what your looking forward to the most.

usually they only do one update per Month, and this months was funny bunny men in sleep wear smacking each other with pillows

21 hours ago, Dragonboooorn said:

The valentine day soon, and we still didnt get any update or any loyal skin. 

Perhaps we should expect something on that day? Maybe even roadmap if we lucky?

I wish you guys would STOP bumping this thread.. I saw it at the top of the forums and got really excited that the new roadmap was out!! And then… I remembered it’s 2023 & not 2022 anymore -_-

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wish you guys would STOP bumping this thread.. I saw it at the top of the forums and got really excited that the new roadmap was out!! And then… I remembered it’s 2023 & not 2022 anymore -_-

You're the one bumping it. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shopcat 2
  • Potato Cup 1

4 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

its the final countdown guys

If the roadmap does not arrive Tommorow I will be pretty sad.. I mean do we really gotta wait until the start of March to find out what Klei might be doing with the game this year? They tease exciting stuffs but I wanna know about that exciting stuffs! I mean they recently released an update that allows players to use Skins and DLC Characters while in Offline play- that is absolutely HUGE for people who can’t always be connected online.

And it’s something that should’ve been on that exciting new stuffs list. But hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer for Wilson’s rework and the new roadmap.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Shopcat 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I don't really care about what Wilson's rework is gonna be, but whatever it is, he should make at least half a dozen puns about it, or I'm gonna be disappointed. 

Are you gonna be disa-pun-ted?

Edited by DelroyBM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1

This was 3 months ago:
"As we approach the end of the year we still have a bit more to go to finish out the 2022(3) roadmap. We have been talking internally about what's coming up in the next roadmap and while we still have some details to iron out, we're already very excited about 2023! We have been watching the feedback from players regarding the long-term hopes for the game. While it's going to be difficult to wait for more info, it's going to be even harder for us to keep it under wraps, but we'll be posting up a new roadmap at the beginning of next year! "

I've defended the devs a lot in the past but the excitement around this upcoming roadmap is mostly gone since it's been so long after this post and** the year of the bunnyman update. :cry:

7 minutes ago, PetulantPansy said:

This was 3 months ago:
"As we approach the end of the year we still have a bit more to go to finish out the 2022(3) roadmap. We have been talking internally about what's coming up in the next roadmap and while we still have some details to iron out, we're already very excited about 2023! We have been watching the feedback from players regarding the long-term hopes for the game. While it's going to be difficult to wait for more info, it's going to be even harder for us to keep it under wraps, but we'll be posting up a new roadmap at the beginning of next year! "

I've defended the devs a lot in the past but the excitement around this upcoming roadmap is mostly gone since it's been so long after this post and** the year of the bunnyman update. :cry:

23th of february is the day. Beta and roadmap are expected. Forums banner changed to default recently and valentines skin wont be given as a enter reward in 23th of february

Honestly, if we wont get anything in 20 hours from now - Id be quite dissapoint

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

23th of february is the day. Beta and roadmap are expected. Forums banner changed to default recently and valentines skin wont be given as a enter reward in 23th of february

Honestly, if we wont get anything in 20 hours from now - Id be quite dissapoint

to be honest, the dev's need time to put together a quality product, and hopefully they'll give themselves more time in the upcoming timeline. It's just that when they advertise something as coming soon and it doesn't come, it's.... disappointing. 

The next roadmap contains stuff that would spoil the next update. So, no roadmap until after the next update. 

We wanted to have the next update go into beta tomorrow, but we're going to need a bit more time. Hang in there, we're not going to forget. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 11
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Ninja 1
  • Health 4
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Big Ups 1

2 minutes ago, JoeW said:

The next roadmap contains stuff that would spoil the next update. So, no roadmap until after the next update. 

We wanted to have the next update go into beta tomorrow, but we're going to need a bit more time. Hang in there, we're not going to forget. 

Thanks JoeW, I actually have a question. Do you plan to add keyboard and mouse support to steam deck? If you can’t answer that right now, no worries, I just want to know because I love you guys and my deck!

• Like 2