This makes me so very happy!

the hd reset is my second favorite work that Klei have done this year, there are more than 400 prefab's texture had been HD reseted in the last two months' update.

and the first favorite update this year for me is Webber's refresh.

i love Klei for their respect on players.(to? My English is so poor that I don't know which preposition is proper here):wilson_dorky:

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

This is an old GIF, you can notice Glommer himself is SD too.

Hate to bother you but could you look and see if Beefalo got new animations with the Wolfgang Rework, maybe I’m just crazy but they seem to run differently then they did before. (Especially after you feed them a stick) 

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hate to bother you but could you look and see if Beefalo got new animations with the Wolfgang Rework, maybe I’m just crazy but they seem to run differently then they did before. (Especially after you feed them a stick) 

Theres no new animations as far as im aware.

5 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I'm really sorry to break your heart @Terra B Welch but I'm sure this also makes people excited to kill glommer in many new and HD ways too

-An absolute atrocity of a gif of someone who is extremely heartless-

I've sadly seen this gif on hornet's discord way too many times as people won't stop posting it, and am tired of seeing it as every time I see it, it only fuels my depression and makes me hate life.

So please don't ever post it again.

Archived