For threads that don't deserve their own thread

10 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Ultimately why does it matter if it's inflammable or not though?

it does beacuse you need to extinguish their fire before trying to use it to extinguish the fire that affects the rest of the boat which is a dumb design

10 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Overall it works fine

it works pretty bad, you need to stop the boat to start using it or it will fail. You might not be able to stop the boat if the ancler is on fire and even if you do the pumb might catch on fire during the process of stopping the boat

you cant even fish on summer having it because you need to release your baited fish to use it, is sad that an iceflingomatic is a better and easier to get structure to fight fires on the sea instead of the specific fire fighter item for boats

it should wet structures for a period of time to prevent fires so you can fish and do other ocean activities to, atleast, make it useful. Right now is nearly useless when you can simply have a fan or an icestaff which are cheaper (i know that, once placed, is free but still being a pain to get it for how bad it is) and work way better

Allied followers (pigs/merms) should be assignable to a structure and operate it when instructed. You could operate 3 sails with one person with 3 quick individual button presses. A pig assigned to a pump will automatically use it when something smolders/burns. 

Why do all the Kitcoon designs look so cool like different Catcoon variants that should be inhabiting this magical fantasy world, but yet they are only limited to this limited time Year of Event? :( 

And does my StarveMagotchi grow old and die of old age like the Tamagotchi toys use to do?

12 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Your life is don't starve. 

Hide contents

Multiple tries like in the actual game obviously. Hell wouldn't be well designed if you could just die to get out.

Sounds horrible. Oh well, at least it's a sandbox. Being stuck in tetris would be worse, lol.

What about mods? Is it DST or DSA? Does one pick an existing character or gets their own? If it's DST/both, can one play in multiplayer? Can one use the console?

1 hour ago, jan Mere said:

Sounds horrible. Oh well, at least it's a sandbox. Being stuck in tetris would be worse, lol.

What about mods? Is it DST or DSA? Does one pick an existing character or gets their own? If it's DST/both, can one play in multiplayer? Can one use the console?

Your life is don't starve together.

Spoiler

I think it would be pretty weird if I was suddenly dragged into the constant as Wicker. So you get dragged in as yourself, good luck with that one. No console commands, no rollbacks, no kicking Willows as soon as they appear. Just generic, constant. Wait I'm pretty sure there is a anime genre for this.

11 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Your life is don't starve together.

Hide contents

I think it would be pretty weird if I was suddenly dragged into the constant as Wicker. So you get dragged in as yourself, good luck with that one. No console commands, no rollbacks, no kicking Willows as soon as they appear. Just generic, constant. Wait I'm pretty sure there is a anime genre for this.

So no mods, but multiplayer allowed. Only with other transported people, I assume?

11 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:
  Hide contents

Wait I'm pretty sure there is a anime genre for this.

You mean fantasy?

The concept of being transported in another world/time was here way before anime.

2 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

would you don't starve?

what does that mean

5 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Yes it is a type of fantasy but I see it more in anime. 

I said the thing about fantasy cus some people who watch anime complain about isekai series having the fact that the protagonist is from our world not matter/just used for exposition.

2 minutes ago, abrocator said:

I was gonna catch some bees during spring. Then I thought, oh I better park my beefalo a little distance away so that it doesn’t get attacked by the bees.

So I parked him next to a Moose/Goose spawn.

Rip. Goodbye beef, you were a good beef.

My thoughts and prayers going out to everyone who has read or watched the news lately, god be with you all. :wilson_cry: 

Thats all I will say on the Subject, It is now time to go clean up after, play with & feed my Kitcoon (i think it finally stopped growing)

What is the most pathetic setpiece you have ever seen? I'll go ahead and say: Failed survivor with a 19% featherhat. I mean, just imagine the story behind that - this guy had nothing BUT A FEATHERHAT in his pockets, when he died and he apparently wore it for a long time. In conclusion, some guy just arrived in the Constant, taped some feathers to his head and called it a day, proceeding to wander around like that till he just died. WHAT THE HECK DUDE

is it possible to move the hippopotamoose herds? I have been trying to move them to a more convinet location for like a week now, but they always just return to where they spawned. Does the beefalo horn work?

14 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

is it possible to move the hippopotamoose herds?

I have moved a herd before and even set up a fire farm to kill them.

They work exactly like DS volt goats where you have to push them to move them, but since they have a specific point they like to reside your going to have to push the one remaining member so they can't move back (either frozen or sleeping).

I hope this helps.

thanks. Sounds pretty tedious, but i'll try it later. What about the spider monkeys? There's a herd of them guarding my palace ruins, but i don't wanna make them extinct, can you move them too?

Archived