Don't Starve Together Content Creators

Channels that I'm subscribed to and make regular DS content:

Ashy Black Cat makes cute flip notes animations but they most likely take a long time to make

El Club de Javi has good guides for spanish 

Eliza Plays has nice short guides, though she hasn't uploaded in over half a year

Freddo Films makes good DST content analysis

Hornet I follow because makes funny videos and showcases their mods

James Bucket makes variety content

Joel Webs makes good pooposts

Lardee 137 makes guides every now and then

Sunset Skye posts the game soundtrack every update with new music

i watch Misuto and used to play with Gabriel on twitch.

I also watch Lycasta every now and ten but she hasnt played dst in a bit. 

Then I also watch Slasher for his crude meme humor, though if you arent into that sort of thing then consider yourself warned.

Spoiler

And while i understand the ill feelings people may have towards certain content creators, i would strongly recommend avoiding bringing them up just to insult them or spite them.

While I myself am appalled by what they do, its just really disruptive and unproductive discussion to be had.

I think I follow them all lol, I’ll mention some in no particular order:

Lakhnish monster, and Robkozoki will explain you advanced details of the game. 

Splorange to learn how to break the game.

Jazzy, Orange, James bucket and Demon rebuilt, you can’t go wrong with them, amazing overall content creators.

Third porkus and Guille for some cool advanced strategies.

Lardee 137 also makes really good videos.
Dongiani has retired but he also has amazing guides and play throughs you can’t miss.

And of course, last but not least: if you haven’t watched them, HelicalPuma’s videos are still there for everyone to learn. The guy is a legend, he’s the one who inspired many of the YouTubers and the playerbase to be better at the game. I’d start there.

13 minutes ago, Well-met said:

filming yourself playing and commentating a videogame isn't content.

the real content contributors are workshop folks coming up with full gameplay modifications from scratch.

As aggressively confident as the first statement is, I definitely think your second sentence has a lot of merit. Even crappy mod creators deserve respect for their efforts (my only exception is plagiarism!), mods fuel a lot of activity and keep people into the game in ways YouTube could only dream to do, and most mod creators barely seem to get any exposure. A lot of things we know about Don't Starve Together comes from modders diving into the code, to which a lot of us owe our achievements. 

Definitely a plus for the modders out there. (I know there will always be exceptions) 

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

filming yourself playing and commentating a videogame isn't content.

Ever heard of entertainment? yeah that counts has content 

In fact, it thanks to them that the game got so popular in the first place, or any game for the matter, people watch them, and they get pulled in. 

Some of them even review and recommend mods, which brings attention to the Workshop. 

Youtubers/Streamers can easily make a game popular, a recent example being Among Us whose popularity skyrocketed despite being a 2 year old game (Basically a dead game at the time) 

Originally it was trough stuff like Magazines, it simply evolved to Videos now.

People also like hearing the commentary of the content creators while playing the game, such has the many guides which helps newcomers.

Archived