Which one is your favorite Halloween set?

costume set
winnona (because lizard)
wurt
wanda
wormwood
maxwell
wx
webber
woodie
wortox
wilson
willow
warly
walter
wicker
wolfgang
wendy
wes
wigfried

the second halloween skins
webber
wilson
maxwell
woodie
wicker
warly
willow
wortox (could been highter if his walkin animation whit his arm wings would not look so bad if he walks upwards)
wormwood
wurt
wes
wolfgang
wx
winnona
wendy
walter
wigfried
wanda(cant put her anywhere)

so over all wigfried is clearly F tier

I don't like playing Wurt all that much, but I think her Toadstool set is the best. Both of Wormwood's, Maxwell's, Wolfgang's, Warly's, Woodie's, and Wes' are also pretty good, but Wormwood's saladmander has a bit of a clipping issue on it.

Hard to choose one.

But i would probably pick Wurt's Toadstool skin, that one is just amazing all around. 

For my second and third place it would be Paranormal Wendy (Creepy girl becomes creepier) and Mad Scientist Wilson (btw if you want a really good pair of boots to go with the set, the Boots from the Nutcracker WX skin goes perfectly with it) 

If i had to choose the 3 worst ones, it would be Punk Webber (i just dont like it), Bee Walter (Its looks lame more than anything) and i guess Treeguard Woodie (Similar to Walter, i feel it could have looked better, its just plain and simple)

Costume collection: Wurt's (I love the lovecraftian Squid aesthethic) and Wilson mad scientist (look at those glasses dear god)

Hallowed Nights: I love toadstool, so wurt (design-wise, not gameplay-wise), Lureplant Wendy was the reason i started this account, i love Dragonfly, so willowfly is perfect, and saladmander is so simple but cute concept. 

1st Wickerbottom bewitching outfit, 2nd Lureplant Wendy, 3rd Deerclops Wigfrid, 4th Toadstool Wurt, 5th Batilisks Webber, 6th Werewolf Wolfgang, 7th Frankenstein Bride Winona, 8th Vampire Maxwell

I want more Halloween appropriate classic costumes- We have Witch, Vampire, Frankenstein, Werewolf, but I still want to see Mummy, Creature of the Black Lagoon, Poltergeist, etc..

Costume set: Piggsbury for a ruged Wilson, Voltbottom for class.

Hallowed set: I was torn the klei devs didn't go with the mister Hyde skin for Wolfgang, that would've been great to see out of concept art. Walter's skin is really chilling, and Frankenona works for the Enginer theme.

Archived